Brevard Web Hosting / Services not Rendered

Brevard Web Hosting
PO Box 579
Palm Bay
Phone: (321) 441-3880
The local sheriff's office is currently attempting to serve Mr. Salberg with papers related to the court case we have filed against him. Unfortunately, the address he used to obtain his new PO Box is vacant.

If Mr. Salberg is the stand-up individual he has claimed to be in response to another complaint on this website, I encourage him to contact us with his current physical address.

We are alleging that Mr. Salberg took our money without providing web design services. When we were forced to take our site to another company for completion, Mr. Salberg agreed to refund our money in full. Since then, he has chosen to ignore our phone calls and emails.

Mark and Nichole Levy
Unsatisfied Customers
Palm Bay, FL 32905

More Brevard Web Hosting Complaints & Reviews

Plus Brevard Web Hosting - Lawrence Salberg [2]

A  21st of Feb, 2009 by
I, too, had contracted with Brevard Web Hosting, aka Edison Web Design (with Lawrence Salberg) on 11/25/08 for a web site, and he never produced anything for me. I had asked it be completed by the first week of January 2009, and he told me it would not be a problem. January 20 I contacted him, telling him if he didn't produce the website by 2/10/09, I would take him to court. I get an immediate response, wondering why I'm all upset. Well, truth be told, I had seen another complaint against him on the internet and had communicated with this person. She had also been taken for her money, as well. The same M.O. Gets your domain name and emails set up, and gives you a mock-up, and then he disappears. His current login for his clients is no longer available. That happened this past week, within the last couple days. At any rate, when he responded to me, and I asked him to please have the site done by 2/17, an extra week, since he'd gotten the mockup to me. It is now more than 2 weeks, and not one word from him and no web site. Of course, I told him if I ran my business the way he was running his, not answering emails daily, but more like every 3 days or even considerably more, I'd be providing very poor service to my clients.

I forewarn anyone who thinks they want Lawrence Salberg/Brevard Web Hosting/Edison Web Design to produce a web site for them. It will be a huge mistake!

Gail Mirador
Another Dissatisfied Customer
Palm Bay, FL
A  2nd of Mar, 2009 by
Gail Mirador,
I too have had the same problem. My name is Ryan Gannon and as of March 2008 we contracted Mr. Salberg for a website for our business. We still have not recieved any more than you have and we cannot afford to start another. Could you please contact me at ryanga00@gmail .com (that was zero, zero) thank you and please if anyone else has knows any person in particular to contact with the Sherrifs Department please let me know.
Ryan Gannon
Melbourne, FL
N  8th of Mar, 2009 by

Mr. Salberg no longer resides at the physical address he used to obtain the P.O. Box. The Sheriff's officer then contacted him by phone, and Mr. Salberg agreed to a meeting.

Mr. Salberg met with the Sheriff's officer and the court documents were served.

In an email, he acknowledged that he had previously agreed to repay the debt.

We appreciate Mr. Salberg's cooperation in this matter.

There are no further updates at this time.

Brevard Web Hosting Logo Brevard Web Hosting