Brevard Web Hosting / Lawrence Salberg

1 PO Box 579Melbourne, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (321) 501-1179

I hired Mr. Salberg to build a website for me; he never did. Instead he stole from me and my children. I wanted other consumers in the area to be aware of this; he is not what he say he is and he cannot be trusted. So if you should have a special project or big dreams; please consult with other web hosting and web design company's. Mr. Salberg is not one to trust with your ideas.

Ma

More Brevard Web Hosting Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• La
      21st of Oct, 2008

Ms. Marie Coriolan, a licensed and registered nurse practitioner in Brevard County, is completely and utterly out-of-line here. The information in her complaint is completely false. Special project? Big dreams? It's a basic website that she hired me to do for her - then dragged her feet on every decision for six months.

She has also violated the Agreement she signed by refusing to pursue her differences in the manner to which she agreed. She also agreed, in writing, to privacy. I also have the same stipulation on me. Although there is more than plenty I could say (and will in court should she ever bother to do the right thing), I'm bound my own agreement. I, for one, will at least stick to the terms of what I signed.

Consider though that she isn't even man enough to leave her full name, but she tries to file complaints against me anywhere she can on the web. That may give you insight into her low character. She likes to throw her children into the fray everytime she blabs about it - as if she is the only one with little mouths to feed. I'm surprised she didn't mention that she's a single mom as that is usually her modus operandi: to gain sympathy by acting like a victim, rather than acting like a professional and finishing the job.

She has dragged her feet on a number of early interim steps that, quite literally, a child could have handled with more aplomb.

Lastly, her basic complaint is that "I never did" build her a website. Hilarious. She doesn't give feedback, she stalls and delays, and when she finally jumps in, she wants the sun, moon, and the stars for $700. Yeah.

And people wonder why I got out of the business. It's people like her that give good clients a bad name. Sadly, she has a website that is 70% done, but because she has been absolutely impossible to work with, I doubt it will ever see the light of day. And now, she has refused to pay her cost overruns and renewals (not surprisingly since she thinks she can just write a check and the website will magically appear with no effort or input on her part).

Lesson to all potential people wanting to build a website: Realize that it is going to take more time and patience than one 90 minute meeting. It's a collaborative process.

At this point, her project is on the back burner and I can't honestly say if it will ever come off. I'm really not inclined to continue working on it when she berates me at every turn. If she wants to sue over that, then she can be my guest.

In the meantime, she can try and trash talk me all she wants. But she ought to have the honesty to tell the whole truth, use her real name, and follow the agreement which she signed in writing.

Lesson to other freelancers: Always get an agreement in writing as to the scope of work, legal constraints, etc. It's people like Marie that will drive you out of business because they think you are a "business" and that they can just complain their way into a ton of freebies. I don't tolerate it and neither should you. They can pull that crap at 7-Eleven, not here.

• De
      23rd of Jul, 2009

Brevardoutlook.com, the website Mr Lawrence Salberg operates, is operating under the guise of being an informational news resource when as the moderator of that site he selectively chooses which comments are allowed to be seen and discussed, manipulating visitors like this is nothing new. However he allows derogatory comments to be posted about opinions he does not appear to like, while blocking the original commentor from defending himself or responding. Thus allowing a kind of defamation by proxy. Based on that modus-operandi I woulld suggest that his credibillity is nil, and his ethics similar. Would I do business with him? HA!