Brevan Asset Management / breaking contract - non payment of fees

1 Denver, CO, United States Review updated:

We purchased a fractional timeshare in Los Cabos (Bloom Residences) on the condition of the sale of our existing timeshare on Dec 1, 2016. We have paid for the ownership in full in addition to the escrow fees for the sale of our timeshare. They guaranteed sale of our timeshare and payment in full for it by December 1, 2017.

We have still not been paid for our timeshare. Brevan Asset Management guarantees the sale within 90 days on their website - but it has been 14 months. They rarely return phone calls or respond to emails - and when they do they cannot tell us when the deal will close. I believe this company operates another timeshare scam. They have our money and will not pay us the amount owed in our contract!

You cannot find any information on this company, apparently their head office is in Denver, Colorado. There are no direct lines to any employees or name to follow up with!!!

Un
Feb 5, 2018

Comments

• Wa
      7th of Aug, 2018

First, sir your problem is not with Bloom, but with the "residences." If it not written in the contract with the "residences", then you have no recourse.

I worked in Cabo for many years and know all the scams.

They did not and will not ever give you anything for your timeshare. This is a sales strategy to get you to make a purchase that same day, or shortly thereafter.

I am a former timeshare sales and marketing executive, and I am sharing with consumers what I had learned while working in the industry. I am also a U.S. veteran, and an Army brat.

I have written a report that will explain why buying you should be careful when buying a timeshare or fractional in Mexico. You own nothing more than a right to to use for so many years. Fideicomiso.

If you want a copy of this free report, just email me at my personal email. [protected]@gmail.com

How much do they owe you. You can speak to the residences to see if they can reduce the price for that amount.

If you need help with this, let me know. I do not charge.

• Di
      7th of Feb, 2019

Hi.

We are also having the issue and would love to get in touch to team up.

My email is [protected]@hotmail.com.

We are from Canada and used Marival Resort for 15 years ownership with Brevan asset management.

Loved to hear from you.