Brett Matthews Studio - Roslyn Heights, NY / Horrible wedding experience

Brett Matthews did my wedding & we were soo Unhappy. Their photographers missed too many vital shots, that can never be re-created, like the groom & his parents, Our huge flowered Chuppah, a family shot with, my now deceased, grandmother, the groom with his father, a room shot etc. Their attire was completely unprofessional & the owner was outrageously rude to us when we called to speak about our disappointment. It is now a year & a half since my wedding & still no PHOTO ALBUM. She has threatened several times to sue me, for voicing my complaints publicly & has threatened not to give us our album, which was paid for less $100 which we are supposed to pay for when we actually receive our album. The company also has several other internet complaints & 6 Better business bureau (bbb.com) complaints. Now that i have voiced my opinion, she has apparently gotten some of her clients to write reviews, let me just point out that there were NO good reviews, before all the bad ones. Buyer Beware.

Comments

• My
      10th of Jul, 2007

I could not agree more with the unsatisfied customer of Brett Matthew Studios. Their attitude and shady business practices in addition to their sub-par photos should discourage anyone from ever using their services. The owner - Sherry - cannot admit when there is clearly an obvious problem and is unwilling to make any adjustments for mistakes made. I could go on and on - but would be delighted to share my experience and product with anyone.

• Ka
      22nd of Dec, 2007

I was married in September of 2006. My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Brett Matthews Photography and that is why I was so surprised to see these comments. A friend of mine had googled Brett Matthews Photography, when I had recommended her to them, and she mentioned this site to me.

I feel as if people are so quick to bad mouth a company (I work in the restaurant industry and that is the most common occurrence), so I just wanted to put my positive two cents in.

We were so thrilled that our photographers captured our day as perfectly as they did. We were so excited about the pictures, before we even got them back, because we were happy with the way our day went and didn't doubt that they got every picture we requested, which they had. Our pictures were as incredible as all of the samples that we were shown to us, when we first booked their services. We were the most nervous about photography and had no reason to be.

We are in the process of having our wedding album made right now. Their staff has been so creative and accommodating throughout the entire process. We thank them.

I recommend Brett Matthews Photography to everyone and anyone who wants incredible pictures and incredible experience.

I would.