Bremen Eye Clinic / Absolute worst

Dr. Dennis Cowart's eye clinic office in Bremen, Ga has the absolute worse administrative staff to be found. I went there for an inexpensive pair of glasses, found what I needed, paid for them without using my VSP. I spent around $180 for the glasses. I was reserving my VSP for the contacts I wanted to order. I was told that the price after my VSP coverage for the contacts would be $10. I ordered the contacts and when I went to go and pick them up--I was told that I needed to pay an additional $70 for an image fee. I am pissed becuase I specifically asked what i needed to pay and was told $10. I told them to send the contacts back and I would get them elsewhere. Now I am still screwed because they used my VSP for the $70.

Bo

Comments

• Ga
      24th of Mar, 2010

I am the originator of this complaint. Dennis Cowart got in touch with me and explained the reason for the additional charge. I had my chance to explain to him that I felt his administrative staff was unprofessional and extremely unhelpful. I, at no point, had any issues with Dennis Cowart and his ability as an eye doctor. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I believe that he has rectified the situation.

10th of Mar, 2011

I took my daughter for a eye check up at Bremen eye clinic and when we got in the room dr.cowart started doing my daughters eye exam he was very rude and hateful towards my daughter and he acted as if he had a very bad attitude and was rushing her through the eye exam and he acted as if he was very aggravated with her and she had done nothing wrong. I feel that if he does not have the patients to deal with a child then he should not be an eye doctor. I feel that he owes me and my daughter an apology and that the clinic should be shut down.

• Fo
      10th of Jul, 2013

This is the most unprofessional bunch of idiots I have ever encountered. On the day before my scheduled appointment, they call after 5 pm and don't leave a message when I failed to answer. The next morning (the day of the appointment) they call to confirm my appointment that afternoon.

When I get there later that day, they say that they no longer accept my insurance and that they tried to call and tell me that yesterday. When I informed them I had actually spoken to them that very morning and no one mentioned anything about it, they just shrugged their shoulders and laughed.

Avoid these idiots like the plague, They are rude, unprofessional. and the office is dirty with outdated equip