BreitlingSuper avenger 2 (Cosc:2794409)

Dear SirMadam,
In July 2016 my wife bought me the mentioned watch for my 45th birthday, that watch was BEST gift of my life as I wanted and sometimes dreamed to have Breitling watch all my life, and finally I got it...
Few months after I've received the watch (Super Avengers 2, COSC:2794409, A1337111/BC29, chronometre) I've noticed that every few days I need to set up the time as the watch is moving forward faster then it should, I have talked with the shop that the watch was purchased at (Shaully Jewelry in Israel) and I was told to keep tracking it which I did, unfortunately the situation didn't changed, and after 2 months I went back to the shop with the same complaint the shop owner then told me: "All Breitling chronometer watches are NOT accurate as they are not running on battery" I was shocked from that answer since we purchased one of the most expensive and best watches in the world and I have to set the time every few days since it's NOT working accurately? I didn't accept that answer so I was asked to leave the watch there and they will send it to Breiling dealer in Israel "Padani" for "general checking & calibration" as I was told it will solve the problem,
The watch came back from "Padani" few days after that and followed it up but nothing have changed, the watch is still NOT accurate and I have to set it by my self every few days and it's very uncomfortable and NOT acceptable as I paid for that watch almost 7000$ and for our family it's 2 months salary!!!
Please guide me and support me, what should I do next?
I will not keep that watch if your answer will be the same "The chronometre watches are not accurate",
I need a solution.
Best Regards,
Michael David.

• Updated by Micha David, Feb 02, 2017

Dear SirMadam,
    Please guide me and support me, what should I do next?
    I need a solution.