Breitlingsuper avenger 2

Good afternoon. My name is David Branch and just about 2 months ago i decided to treat myself after alot of debate and thought i would treat myself to a super avenger 2. Please dont get me wrong i feel amazing when wearing the watch as gives the feel of class and qaulity to which i was hoping. But to my disbelief the top stopper button has fell of and after close examination there is no damage at all. Literally just fell of at not even 2 months old. I returned to the shop as covered by warranty and told should only be a couple of weeks and i should have it back. Which would have worked out well as it was my birthday coming up which i was hoping to be able to wear my new watch and show it off. I have been in touch twice and am now 4 weeks in and still have no update to when i may get my watch back. I am off to new york in a couple of weeks and if my watch is not returned before then i would like to know where i stand on being able to return the watch with full refund as this is 2 major events i will have missed out on when i would of liked to off been able to wear my watch. I look forward to hear your response.

Kind regards