breast xl / billing for free trial and billing for products never sent

United States Review updated:
my wife ordered a free trial of breast xl which did nothing for her at all, and now after almost a year later the company is trying to bill us for the free trial and also trying to bill us for further orders that we did not make and for product we never received.

Comments

Mi
  31st of May, 2009
I did the same thing. I ordered from them and emailed them when I had not received the product. They went from responding that they had already mailed the product out to me, to not having record of any such sale or address. I am still trying to get my money back from them now!!!
Jr
  16th of Mar, 2010
I looked at my checking account one afternoon and I saw a charge for 29.99and I didn't know what it was for I called the number on the account statement and I got a recording now I know why they have a recording because they don't want to take the cursing over the phone I know that I like to make money too but I am an honest person and I don't have to scam people out of money just by clicking on it free haha **** that I will give my money to someone how needs it me. Or my kids I almost accused an innocent person but no it was then so now I have to close my account because they will not stop payment and funny I have received anything but the bank statement...
Kiss my *ss breast xl ha ha I can almost save for a full set of DD aggmentations
Jr
  16th of Mar, 2010
looks like some hacker needs to take them out of the web and behind the wood shed so to speek
Sy
  22nd of Jun, 2010
the same thing is happening to me paid the free shipping for the free trial plus they took the money from my account for regular prize got first bottle and never got the second I got charged for. and I can't get ahold of them
Al
  3rd of Sep, 2010
is there anyone know that whay we can do to teach something this kind of company ??????
Ta
  31st of Oct, 2010
i am having the same problem except I have yet to recieve a bottle I have already paid a total of $50.00 and they have did nothing but argue with me and lie. Frst thay said the have not shipped because I have not paid, then when I showed that it was paid an able to prove they stated they shipped it but got lost in ups I asked for tracking number, where the company is based and the owner and they just keep eating around the bush!!! we really need to do something about this!!!