brazilianbeautiesnetwork.com / horrible heritage web solutions!

Provo, UT, United States
Phone: 18008975961
i had the worst experience withthis company i contacted them when they sent me an advertisement for web site design. i told them my budget was 1,000 they assured me they would provide the dating site i wanted fully interactive with all the features i requested. i soon got a call from another man who advised me to get more option for an additonal 1800.00 they then beegan charging my account by the 500.00 increment. without telling me they didnt even do the work until they recieved payment. they sent me a bill for 2800.00 for the dating site. then the took the money and never did the work. when the work was completed they activated the site which didnt work correctly at all. in fact all the members had free accounts and were able to communicate without paying.therwe were missing features as well as other i asked how this was and i was told "oh you need to pay more money" then i was advised "in order to have this type of site it will cost you more money becuase that is processing time" . these people repeatedly told me over and over and over pay them more money but the site never worked correctly. so now i am out 2400.00 because they told me i didnt pay them the balance of 400.00 and was told if i paid this balance i would have the problem which they originally promised corrected. i complained about this they then said i needed to pay all these other fees when i asked to refund my money and i would go somewhere else. so now my service has been suspended and the email i recieved from them advised me i have to pay for a year of hosting, the 400.00 i owe them as well as alot of other ridiculous fees i feel shouldnt pay, in fact they should refund me my money back and let me leave. I would love to sue these idiots but i dont know what to do. i attached some emails at the bottom sorry if they repeat themselve but you get the picture!

signed macy garner

Pyrodabeast@gmail.com

here is a few of the emails i recieved!!!

the company is Heritage web solutions
in Provo Utah
Danny Heritage Support to me
show details 10:46 AM (4 hours ago) Reply

If you would like to take your website elsewhere, you must pay the current balance on the database ($479.90) and 11 more months of hosting ($439.89).

Once you have completed 12 months of hosting, you are free to take your website to another hosting company's server. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Daniel Crews
Technical Support
1460 N. Moonriver Drive
Provo, UT 84604
866.211.0743 ext. 1798
Fax 801.655.1748

can your company do my site for 1000 to make it funtionable.. i already have hosting and a page that is up but not running yet. can you do it? if you can i will say yes today and we can get this going. at a later date i want to upgrade to a more elaborate site but for now i want to have what i can for 1,000. can you do it with all the features i requested. remember i want the women to have free memberships and the men can only flirt. no emails available for men until after they pay. once i get the traffic i need a few months down the line i want to upgrade to a totally all inclusive site. can you do it? i need the work done like now, my designer is screwing me around and not returning my calls this is why i am loosing money.. can you do it?

(response from heritage web solutions)

We can do it for $1,000.00 if we are hosting the site. Our hosting is generally $59.99 for the secured server hosting (so you can accept credit card payments through the site). However, to get this set up for you today, I could do your hosting at $39.99. Your first 2 months of hosting I will take care of.
Let me know what you think,
Bryce Turpin
[protected] ext 1634

BRYCE.

(another response from heritage)

Hey we can help you, however you will have to talk to Tech Support at [protected] EXT 1798. That will be the easiest way to get your situation taken care of.

Alisabeth Jenkins to me
show details 12/5/07 Reply

Well, I have no control over your account in that aspect. Tech Support are the ones that have control over that. That's all I can suggest, I am sorry.

(me)
I TRIED THAT ALREADY!

(another response from heritage)

(me)

I requesated to have some links added to my sites home page and to have a payment logo also placed there as well. is this something you handel?

Reply Forward
Mail Delivery SubsystemThis is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification Delivery to t...
12/5/07
to Alisabeth

Alisabeth Jenkins to me
show details 12/5/07 Reply

We'll get right on that for you.

Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: brazillianbeautiesnetwork.com

I requesated to have some links added to my sites home page and to have a
payment logo also placed there as well. is this something you handel?

macy garner to Alisabeth
show details 12/5/07 Reply

DO YOU SEE THE LINKS I REQUESTED TO HAVE ON THE HOME PAGE.. ooops sorry about caps