Brazilian Gold / overcharges on account

1 Saint George, UT, United States Review updated:

I was contacted about a trial of Brazilian Gold Acai for $5.97 along with another pill called appetite crush and when I went to get money out of my account for my bills, I was overdrawn because they had debited $79.95 2x and $139.00 for something called fitness & health.I have tried to reach this company to get my money back and send them their pills but it always says the office is closed!!!

Jb

Comments

• Tr
      22nd of Mar, 2010

They did the same thing to me. I returned the product as they instructed me too and was told that its up to the shipping manager if I get my money back. When I asked to speak with this shipping manager I was told he doesn't speak with customers.

• Wh
      9th of Apr, 2010
    Brazilian Gold - False advertising
    Online Weight Loss/Brazilian Gold
    Utah

When asked if there was caffeine in this weight loss acai berry product, they said no. When we received it, it is very clearly labeled that it has caffeine.
    Would not refund $. Did not send gum, but still charged us for it. Said they sent though I told them not to. Never received it. Refused to refund charge.
    Total horrible company.

• Su
      6th of Aug, 2010

I was happily told that they would be glad to refund the money. After several months they have yet to refund my credit card. Now when I try to call them, the numbers are not in service! I cannot open their website, either! They also sent four pkgs on the same shipping label and the P. O. was wanting to charge me for their postage. I did return those pkgs. They have charged nearly $300 on my card!!

• Lo
      6th of Oct, 2010

just a quick question??what number r yall callin??I just have to knoe caus ei cant get ahold of them nither!!pleasee help me??