Bravofly.co.uk / they charge you money but do not buy you actual tickets

United States Review updated:

100% scam they charge you money but do not buy you actual tickets. No refund eventually. I am consulting my solicitor right now to press charges.

Comments

• Br
      1st of May, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

We're extremely sorry to hear you have had cause to complain regarding our services and can assure you that if you are due a refund either by the airline or by us you will receive it.

Could you please email me at [protected]@Bravofly.com with your booking reference number so that I can look into your case in more detail and give you a response.

Kind regards, Sofia

• Fi
      17th of May, 2013

Wondering if this worked and if [protected]@bravofly.com exists. I tried to book a flight today, received email saying confirmation pending, then a call from +39 number in Italy, then email saying the flight wasn't available and I could go the following day. Called twice and got cut off, then again to cancel, received cancellation email, saw many comments on google about Bravofly being a scam, canceled debit card at great inconvenience and not amused. Grateful if you post your conclusion! many thanks