Bravofly.co.uk / please do not use their website
I booked flights using bravofly and there was a mistake with the spelling of one of the names and then I was told to cancel the flight and rebook. I was promised a refund but then once I cancelled I was told that I would only receive 90 euros of the 1400 euros I have paid.
I have made a complaint to the bravofly customer service email address but they are trying to get out of paying my refund. It looks as though the website is a scam.
Please do not use their website.
More Bravofly.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Bravofly - bad service 
- Bravofly - very very bad service 
- Bravofly - dont let you change your flight 
- Bravofly.com - airline nonreservation 
- Bravofly - non transparent fees and baggage charges
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - my flight was cancelled or not? I want my refund conditions!
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund for cancelled ba flight
- Bravofly - worst customer service I have ever experienced!!!! never again!!!
- Bravofly - stay away, it's a scam! 
- Bravofly - tickets for flight