Bravofly.co.uk / please do not use their website

United States Review updated:

I booked flights using bravofly and there was a mistake with the spelling of one of the names and then I was told to cancel the flight and rebook. I was promised a refund but then once I cancelled I was told that I would only receive 90 euros of the 1400 euros I have paid.

I have made a complaint to the bravofly customer service email address but they are trying to get out of paying my refund. It looks as though the website is a scam.

Please do not use their website.

Va

Comments

• Br
      Aug 08, 2011

Dear Mr. Valifio,
    We would like to know exactly what happened to your booking. In order to help you, we need to know your ID Booking.
    I am at you complete disposal. Please write to this address: [protected]@bravofly.com
    I am looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Best,

Simona

• Gi
      Jan 10, 2012

PLEASE DO NOT USE BRAVOFLLY WEBSITE!!! I am also very angry about the extra admin charges Bravofly has charged me on my Ryanair flights to Pisa. The charges were not explained properly and there was a rush to purchase the tickets because Bravofly kept informing me that the prices are changing. I paid £1308.28 for 4 tickets plus an extra of £46.41 on top. This charge was not fully explained at the point of purchase and I assumed it was a charge by the airline. I feel cheated when Bravofly advertise it to offer the lowest fares but with their charges on top, this is impossible! I also cannot find the complaints department to liaise with Bravofly regarding this matter. I find this very unprofessional and definitely not putting the customers first. It also advertises to be able to use American Express for the purchases but when I were to pay that option was not available. This is very misleading.

Jan 10, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to help you with your booking and discuss your issues in more detail. In order to do this we will need to know your ID booking. Could you please write to us at the following address: [protected]@bravofly.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

All the best, Sofia

• Le
      Apr 11, 2012

DO NOT BOOK WITH BRAVOFLY - I needed to change my flights, when I called up I was not able to find out the costs of the changes, all that I was told was that back office would get back to me on the subject. When I asked how long it would take for them to get back to me they said it could be almost a week, it seems like they are clearly creating a distance between their customer services and customers I bet there is going to be a whole series of administrative problems when I try to change my flight - not good

Apr 15, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused with regards to your request to make a change to your booking and how it has affected your trip.

As we act as an intermediary between the airline and the client we are subject to all the airline's decisions regarding schedule changes, cancellation, refunds. This can involve a wait before we receive confirmation from the airline of how much the change will cost but as soon as we receive this information we contact the client.

I'm sorry you are unhappy with our service and if you could email me at [protected]@Bravofly.com with your booking number I will look into your request personally.

All the best, Sofia

• Co
      Jul 17, 2014

I can identify completely with the complaints, as I have also had a devastating experience with Bravofly.com. After paying £2487.88 for three tickets to
    London, (with a transit through NJ), my children and I were unable to board the flight. The Airline attendant explained that since we did not have USA visas, we could not board the flight. We were in tears. When we contacted Bravofly.com they told us the tickets now had no value because the outbound flight was not used. No assurance was given that we would get a refund, even though; we were not informed during the purchase that a USA visa was compulsory to make use of the tickets, as a result of the transit. Our family is heartbroken because we missed the graduation of my daughter and now we have no tickets to attend her wedding which is in August. Bravofly.com did not exercise due care in ensuring we were informed of the terms and conditions of the purchase. I emailed customer care to explain our plight and asked that they place a notification for a US visa on the purchase page...that has now been done. But it is too late for my family and me. After four years of many jobs and hard saving to make this purchase we are broken hearted to be forced to miss our daughter's graduation and wedding. Customers have rights too. This is so unfair...I am currently pursuing legal action. This site confirms my suspicion that Bravofly.com is less than credible in its dealings with customers.

• 99
      Jul 25, 2014

Never never use this agency. Nor should you trust and go by [protected]@bravofly.com and [protected]@Bravofly.com 's word that they would look into your cases personally. they would just say this for the audience, in public. the reality of the situation is that they would just ignore your emails to them.

please do not book through bravofly. book directly with the airlines itself. bravofly charges agency fees, credit card fees and by the time you buy the flight ticket, the final charges would no longer resemble the amount you begin the booking with. the charges are not tiny or reasonable. they are exhorbitant and they charge each individual, even though you mad a full payment through a single transaction. if this is not theft, i don't know what is.