Bravoflyvery bad company

This company, quoted me a non-existent T&C regarding a flight schedule change policy, never did they know I got the actual T&C on hand.

They were waiting to charge me extra and had repeatedly ignored, for 3 or more times, about my request to ask for the T&C which they relied upon for the additional charge.

Hereby I note that even repeatedly mentioning of the T&C they had failed to reproduced. Thus my conclusion is that they make it up their own. If they didn't, there is no reason, after 3 or more times of asking for it, no one send me that.

I would never, ever, in my grave, patronize this company again. Please do not book from this company guys.

Ja
Jan 15, 2015

Comments

Aug 15, 2018
    Bravofly / Bravonext SA - no ticket found from the agent money is already been deducted
    DUBAI
    United Arab Emirates

my booking id is [protected] is the flight from Dubai ( dxb) to Mumbai (mum).. has not recieved any confirmation from the agent as money is already been deducted from my credit card..please reply back

• Mo
      Aug 20, 2018
    Bravofly / Bravonext SA - do not get the airticket
    India
    bravofly.com

Hi,
    My Booking ID: [protected] is, I booked my ticket on Bravofly from Delhi to Geneva on 28 th April and return to Delhi from Geneva on 13th May.I paid the amount online, but i do not get the electronic ticket on my mail, neither any confirmation with any form of ticket .
    Please help me by providing the ticket .
    Thanks,
    Mojahid

Aug 20, 2018
    Bravofly / Bravonext SA - Bravofly
    Gauteng
    South Africa

I have booked tickets, which bravofly told me the special is not availible anymore. I am waiting for the reversal of my money you guys are holding. I want it released immediately back to me, as i need to secure another flight for those days!

• Su
      Sep 01, 2018
    Bravofly / Bravonext SA - others
    Goregao
    India
    kotak.com

Team,

I'm residing in India yesterday some transaction has been done of 13776.19 and 11540.12 through my credit card it has been Misused already police complaint has been log for this fraud transaction. Please stop this payment and revert it back.

Contact Number +[protected]

Email Id-: kul.sudarshankulkarni.[protected]@gmail.com

• Fe
      Sep 05, 2018
    Bravofly / Bravonext SA - Bravofly / Bravonext SA / flight ticket lost
    Korea (South)

Hello,

I bought tickets on your website, and I never have an answer with informations of my fly. Nevertheless, my money for the fly is not anymore in my account

Felix VINSON

• Jh
      Oct 21, 2018
    Bravofly / Bravonext SA - Overcharge of bill
    Philippines

My bill was only 3089.02, But in credit card soa reflects 12, 220.02. How it comes!!!

Nov 14, 2018
    Bravofly / Bravonext SA - Airplane ticket
    bravofly.com

I have been calling the customer service in order to cancel my ticket 7 times and no response and when they finally did they hang up the call while I am waiting for action from them. Even when they said to me that they have cancel my ticket. Suddenly today in the morning, I got a message that says that my flight is tomorrow. no comment !!!