Bravofly / sold seats on flight that never existed!
I booked and paid for 2 seats online via Bravofly to fly Prague-Venice with Wizzair Oct 5th 2016, booking reference [protected]. I received full confirmation and boarding passes.
At Prague airport we were informed by Wizzair agents that the flight we've paid for never existed!
I accept that Wizzair have no responsibility in this matter.
We eventually got to Venice via Rome after many hours delay and nearly twice the cost of original booking.
All attempts to contact Bravofly have met with brick walls except for an auto-generated email that said my claim would be investigated and I would be contacted within 28 days. That was 6 weeks ago!!
Can somebody please advise me on this matter? I will not let it rest as a matter of principle, as well as my desire to have my money refunded.
More Bravofly Complaints & Reviews
- Bravofly - bad service 
- Bravofly - very very bad service 
- Bravofly - dont let you change your flight 
- Bravofly.com - airline nonreservation 
- Bravofly - non transparent fees and baggage charges
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - they are unable to process my booking, promise to refund back to my account, until now still being held by them.
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - paid for a changed flight but was never changed!
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - unauthorized account debit at your end.
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - missing invoice
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - money