Bravofly / indirect flights
Really angry with their booking system which gave me a flight option which then required paying another 95 Euros at the airport. The flight was not direct, it went through Milan and arrived there at 00:20 and the next flight was at 07:45. A long time to wait overnight, but I thought I'd sleep in the airport and it was the cheapest flight option. What I failed to notice was that in the flight details it said the first flight arrived in one airport, and the second flight left from another. This wouldn't be too much of a problem during the day, a bit of a surprise maybe, and a 15 Euro bus from one airport to the other. But at gone midnight there were no buses and the airport was closing so there were no staff around to help me. I don't speak Italian and had no Euros on me as I wasn't expecting to need them. Luckily my card worked at the cashpoint and I had to get a taxi from one airport to the other, costing me 95 Euros.
Contacting Bravofly they have dismissed my complaint because the booking details do state the different airports. Which is true. However in my opinion there should have been a big flashing red warning that booking these flights would require a 95 Euro transfer. It was an easy thing to miss when you are not expecting the flights to be in different airports, I didn't think to check and I'm guessing other people would easily make the same mistake. Or, really, these sorts of flights shouldn't even be on offer. Who would knowingly book a flight that required such an expensive taxi transfer?! If I book a flight from one place to the next I expect my flights to get me there, without me having to pay to travel inbetween as well.
More Bravofly Complaints & Reviews
- Bravofly - bad service 
- Bravofly - very very bad service 
- Bravofly - dont let you change your flight 
- Bravofly.com - airline nonreservation 
- Bravofly - non transparent fees and baggage charges
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - money
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - unknown charges on our card
- Bravonext SA - close account immediately
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - a flight from manchester via new york to detroit
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - hotel booking - non refundable did not state anywhere that I could not change the date