Bravofly / Bravonext SA — cancellation - refund only €233.96i - d booking: [protected]
my ID Booking: [protected] (cancellation), under Ana Katherina Schulhauser
I am bit shocked that BravoFly is not being very transparent with the entire issue and I feel I am being taken advantage.
I booked a flight Wed May 10 and the next day - my husband said that he cannot come/fly, so I called the next day and requested a cancellation, on the phone she said it would take 2-3days to get an answer from Wizz Air.
Sunday evening May 14 - I received a cancellation email, very deceiving the email said it I would receive €233, 96 for the refund - I assumed it was per person!
I found out that I would receive only €233, 96 from the €499, 62 paid - it is not even 50% of the price paid only a couple days before, I have called 4 x times trying to clarify but no success.
They keep sending me the same email saying that it has been confirmed by the airline and I am sending an email back that I do not wish the cancellation anymore.
I prefer to fly even if it is myself and will try to push my husband to fly as well.
Would you kindly look into this asap - so I can decide what to do.
It would be highly appreciate.
More Bravofly / Bravonext SA Complaints & Reviews
- Bravofly - bad service 
- Bravofly - very very bad service 
- Bravofly - dont let you change your flight 
- Bravofly.com - airline nonreservation 
- Bravofly - non transparent fees and baggage charges
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - my flight was cancelled or not? I want my refund conditions!
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund of cancelled tickets
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund for cancelled ba flight
- Bravofly - worst customer service I have ever experienced!!!! never again!!!
- Bravofly - stay away, it's a scam!