Bravofly / Bravonext SAcancellation - refund only €233.96i - d booking: [protected]

Dear executives,

my ID Booking: [protected] (cancellation), under Ana Katherina Schulhauser

I am bit shocked that BravoFly is not being very transparent with the entire issue and I feel I am being taken advantage.

I booked a flight Wed May 10 and the next day - my husband said that he cannot come/fly, so I called the next day and requested a cancellation, on the phone she said it would take 2-3days to get an answer from Wizz Air.

Sunday evening May 14 - I received a cancellation email, very deceiving the email said it I would receive €233, 96 for the refund - I assumed it was per person!

I found out that I would receive only €233, 96 from the €499, 62 paid - it is not even 50% of the price paid only a couple days before, I have called 4 x times trying to clarify but no success.

They keep sending me the same email saying that it has been confirmed by the airline and I am sending an email back that I do not wish the cancellation anymore.

I prefer to fly even if it is myself and will try to push my husband to fly as well.

Would you kindly look into this asap - so I can decide what to do.

It would be highly appreciate.

Kind regards
Katharina Schulhauser
Tel. +[protected]

Ka
May 15, 2017

Comments

• Ge
      May 16, 2017

Hi Katharina,

I kept complaining to Bravo and I complained to ABTA (https://abta.com/) I finally received all of my money back, do not give up! Keep complaining and they will give you the money back.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen
    Gemma

• Re
      Aug 08, 2017

@Gemski00 how long did it take you to get all your money back? im having the same problem with bravofly.

Maritess