bravo services inc / fake checks

3771 victoria parkToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 16478396387
i recieved a check in the mail next to a letter, saying i was the luckie winner of $250000.00 us the check was to pay the taxes and i was supposed call them before cashing the check, did that they told me to go ahead and deposit my check they will let me know later how to pay the taxes, when trying to deposit this check my bank told it was fraudulent, so i would like to see some kind of accion against this kind of people, please!!!

Comments

Fe
  12th of Nov, 2008
I recieved that same check but i recieved 4850.20 say that i'm to pay the taxes and they will send me 65, 149.80 in the mail by UPS. But i called Dan Coko which is the name on the paper that i'm suppose to contact and i asked him was it a scam he said no but i knew he was lieing i asked him why come they did'nt just take the taxes out of the money and just send me what was owed to me and he gonna tell me that the winner is responisble to pay the taxes so i knew he was lieing but i called the FBI and gave them his name and number and they came out to my house and i showed them the check and the retrived the check and said they were gonna trace the company and trace him to. That man and that fake Company is in big trouble.
La
  20th of Nov, 2008
Just today, I came home from college and there is a letter with no return address on it. I was already suspicious as to who sent me a letter. Opening the letter I found a check in the amount of $4, 815.00 and that I was to contact a certain person in order to recieve my winnings. I called the number supplied and I was told to deposit the check and then call him back, once that was done I would be told were to go and pay the taxes out of the check amount. I have gone through this once before so I called my bank and if it sounds too good to be true then usually it was a FAKE check. So with all this, I am sending this check to my bank to have them do a search on it. I hope I never see one of these checks again, they cause too many hopes and dreams to feel that you are finally going to get ahead. Very cruel people...
Do
  21st of Nov, 2008
I received the same type of letter, only it went to my brothers address in Florida. My brother got very excited because the check looked so real so he faxed me the letter in New York. I was very skeptical about the whole thing. The check was for $4, 815 to be use to pay $2, 970 in taxes. The total prize I won was $250, 000.00, enough to make anybody excited! The name of the agent I was to contact is Kart Louis also the promotions director is Sheila Harris. I immediately did a search and find this web site. Here it is, no need to go any further with it. I wish there was something else I could do to help get those people behind bars. Something I find interesting is this line at the bottom of the letter: The lotto is sponsored my a consortium of corporations: the Intel group, Microsoft, Wal-Mart, Sears, Toshiba Ford, GM etc.