Bravo Moving / Dishonest and Unreliable

1 7055 AMWILER IND. DRVAtlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (678) 291-9981

I STRONGLY advise anyone looking to relocate and utilize a moving company for convenience - steer clear of this company!!! Joanna, in the office, will tell you WHATEVER you want to hear to book your move and then becomes conveneintly "unavailable" when the ___ hits the fan! There are also two "managers" that you defnitely deal with when your scheduled move is no longer taken seriously, which will happen, one named Jay. Jay's "M.O" is that he will promise you "discounts" for your inconvenience caused by his company's policies and scheduling errors which are pretty much a JOKE to say the least. And god forbid you actually raise your voice or demand better customer service - he retracts the "discount" and demands payment in full prior to YOUR belongings being delivered -essentially holding your items hostage and leaving you with no other options!!! I wish that I would have come across a rating on this compnay prior to my move from Philadelphia to North Carolina!! All others, please take my advice and look elsewhere!!!

Li

Comments

• La
      22nd of Jul, 2009

DO NOT CHOOSE BRAVO MOVING COMPANY! I

I submitted a request for a quote online and received over THIRTY emails and phone calls in less than a week! I e-mailed them to let them know that I was going with another company and the rep said I didn't know anything about moving, that the other company was not reputable (I didn't give them the name- and they are the official movers for the Pittsburgh Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates- so I don't think they're shady). They continued to e-mail me and call me (at work) and when I finally said it was bordering on harassment, this is the e-mail they sent:

"It isn’t harassment,
    you’ll be removed now .
    quite the drama"

The other strange thing is that I tried sending an e-mail to them on their website and it came back "undeliverable"... This seems suspicious.

am so glad I did not go with their quote- there is no way I would trust them with my possessions the way they act over the phone and e-mail!

• To
      3rd of Aug, 2009

WOW!!! Never in my life again!!!
    RUDE and very Unprofessional to a degree of insulting. Not reliable for anything and make rules us they go. Took over 1 ½ month to get my furniture from St Louis, MO to St Louis, MO (10 miles trip). Once they have your furniture, YOU ARE AT THEIR MERCY and there is NO MERCY!!!

• Li
      3rd of Aug, 2009

EXACTLY!!!

• Et
      8th of Aug, 2009

I agree!

Do not use Bravo Moving! Though they will quote you the lowest price, the fees just keep adding up. In addition they are very unreliable.

Details:
    -Movers were unable to pick up my stuff on the day planned.
    -Movers were late on the rescheduled date.
    -No one was available to pick up the phone on the date of my move so that I could find out what was going on. I was frantic.
    -After they've got your deposit, customer service disappears.
    -I had no idea when my stuff would arrive.
    -No one showed up on the day I had been told my stuff would arrive. I got a call late that day after I had been waiting around the empty apartment for nothing saying they would be in the next day.
    -They charged me extra because they couldn't park the van closer to the front of the building.
    -The movers tried to leave without reassembling my bed.
    -When my stuff came, I discovered my bookshelf top had been ripped off. I was reimbursed $0 for this.
    -They lost the legs to my desk. For this I was reimbursed $6.
    -Furniture was scratched.

Do not use Bravo Moving! They are the worst I've ever experienced.

• Ti
      22nd of Aug, 2009

Please, do not use Bravo Moving. They are truly unprofessional and absolutely no help. They will tell you whatever you want to hear in order to book your move. I have been trying to get my stuff for more than a month now! They never answer there phone, they have caller ID and truly shield telephone calls. This has been a horrible, emotional roller coaster and it still is not over. Save yourself time and tears, please!

• Xx
      26th of Aug, 2009

Everything I am reading here is true. I have had the exact same experience as those expressed above. No one answers the phone as soon as they know you have a problem. Bravo moving did not arrive on the date scheduled for pick -up. They rescheduled for the next morning and did not arrive then, nor did they call to inform me that they would not be arriving. They eventually showed up late evening of the day following original scheduled pick-up. They picked my items up on July 30, and it is now August 26 with no verified delivery date in sight. Every time I call, if they do answer, they give me a new delivery date, and then miss it without a phone call of notification. When I called to complain, their customer service rep, Craig, actually yelled at me for being angry.

This company has been completely unreliable, they screen phone calls they would prefer not to answer, they put me on hold and hung up several times. I was actually laughed at by the dispatcher while expressing that I was feeling frantic over where my items were and if they would ever be delivered.

• Rh
      26th of Aug, 2009

TOTALLY AGREE! We just had the WORST experience with Bravo Moving (Atlanta). Used deceptive practices, bait and switch and extortion to get more money. they would not deliver our stuff unless we paid. ended up paying over $4000 more than the Binding Order for Service.

also very unprofessional, horrible packing. broke lots of things and STOLE our TV and Wii system/games!!!

Don't walk - RUN! RUN! RUN! from this company. bad news all the way around. stay away!

• Po
      2nd of Sep, 2009
    Bravo Moving - Bait and switch
    Bravo Moving

Received Binding Quote/Order for Service.

Not honored - after furniture partially loaded, said would be more, and then before they would deliver - again more. Even had to put CASH direclty into their bank account before they would deliver. Had to pay more than $4000 over binding price to get my furniture. and to top it off, the pakcing was unprofessional - lots of broken things and they STOLE my TV and Wii!!! RUN! and don't get ripped off by this company!

• Ha
      7th of Sep, 2009

I agree with everyone on this board. I moved from Dallas, TX to Pleasant Hill, Ca. They were late by two weeks on the delivered from the date promised. They lied and said they have their own drivers which they do not. They are all contracted drivers, either independent or other moving companies. Many items such my Washer and Dryer was broken, audio receiver, chairs, the majority of my dish ware and glass ware broken, book shelves, office desk scratched up as well. It is a script with them this Joanna person did the same with me and all of a sudden she is no longer with the company...RIGHT! Then the driver scheduler Louis is a rude person, the front desk person Chad, Brett, they are ### need to be complained to the authorities. IF you have had an issue with them file a claim with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) whom they are registered with. They give them a B+ rating. REALLY!?!?! So please call Phone: 404)-766-0875, Fax: (404)-768-1085.

• Rh
      28th of Oct, 2009

Bravo Moving is horrible. Glad to hear that Amber had a good experience, but as you can read above - it's not the norm. And when you do have a problem they absolutely do nothing to resolve.

If my higher expectations mean no extortion, no bait and switch and no stealing my belongings - then yes, I have higher standards than Bravo could even come close to.

I encourage anyone who has had a problem with Bravo (or any other moving company) to file complaints with the AMSA, BBB and FMCSA. there is nothing they can really do (which is why criminals like Louie and his bunch go into this business) except when everyone follows through on formal complaints. Otherwise you have to sue in court - which now that i have exhausted the "regulatory" and membership-based organizations is what i am going to have to do.

Stay away from Bravo!

• Br
      29th of Oct, 2009
    Bravo Moving & Storage - Honest & Reliable, they SAVED me!
    BRAVO MOVING & STORAGE
    7055 AMWILER INDUSTRIAL DR SUITE D
    Atlanta
    Georgia
    Phone: 1-866-98-BRAVO
    bravomoving.net

My things were held hostage by another moving company and I called Bravo Moving. They called the company us and started using "movers lingo", the company released my items and Bravo took them to my destination without delay or problem.

I'D LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO THEM. The team I worked with @ Bravo Moving was fantastic.

MY COMPLAINT IS WITH NATION RELOCATION MOVING & STORAGE. THEY ARE DISGUSTING CREEPS!

• Co
      12th of Nov, 2009

Rebecca,

We did not steal your belongings. You told our rep that you had WAY less than what you actually had. Period. We cannot move a 20 room house on a 10 room budget. You also know that you have moved before and went with larger carriers, we know because we had a first hand experience from seeing the stickers all over your used boxes. Call them and have them quote you what we charged you. You will be hard pressed to find the services we offered at the rate we charge.

You were very unreasonable. Everyone is being foreclosed on these days, so we understand you along with every one else wants something for nothing. But that just is not going to happen here.

• Co
      12th of Nov, 2009

P.S.

If we had to move from what you moved to into that tiny little dump you call home now, we'd be pissed too, ###.

• Yv
      14th of Dec, 2009

Please Listen. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They doubled the price of the move when 60% of my furniture was on the truck. When I told the movers to bring my furniture back inside he said no, either I pay the extra $1700.00 or they will take my furniture to their warehouse until I do pay.
    My beautiful leather chair is broken and torn, my white Italian Glass Hutch is broken and several of my collectables came in pieces. I believe that they threw my furniture around because they have been getting away with this for too long.
    NEXT STEP--A LAWYER

• Cy
      19th of Jan, 2010

Did you all know that BravoMovinginc.net's ACCREDITATION by the BBB has been REVOKED 12/31/ 2009 ! I almost couldn't believe some of the comments because Sherry was very helpful over the phone, but I ended up going with a different company.

Heres the link due to ongoing complaints, not meeting the BBB standards and other things. Please read more about this company. This is terrible, hopefully they can make 2010 a better year.

22nd of Jan, 2010

I would have had better luck dealing with the devil himself. I have never been so outraged in my life. The overcarged me by 600.00 and no one was available and when I finally got Louise the "supervisor" on the phone he hung up on me saying that I didn't understand the agreement. Furthmore, when I got him again< i found out that he is just the dispatcher, not the manager. This [place is AWFUL... STAY AWAY

• Hm
      25th of Jan, 2010

So funny that the response on this board that appears to be from Bravo further demonstrates their lack of professionalism - exactly what everyone is upset about! Just a tip- if they fail to deliver your belongings on the date promised call the police and report your stuff as stolen.

• Br
      25th of Jan, 2010
    Bravo Moving - Dishonest, Deceitful and Rude
    Bravo Moving

I have had an equally miserable experience with this scam of a company and feel extremely taken advantage of; thus, it has pushed me to the point of taking legal action. (I am at the beginning stages of working with attorneys and police authorities.)

Upon reading the numerous accounts by various customers, I have decided to see if there would be anyone else interested in joining me in a class action suit against Bravo Moving. I want to put an end to this company and all other moving companies who mislead, threaten and extort their "customers."

If you're interested in joining me, please email me at bravoscam@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance for your time. It might not be easy, but I think that together we can put this malicious company in its well-deserved place.

• Su
      9th of Feb, 2010

I just received a phone call from Bravo after looking into online quotes. Not only did he use a cliched used car salesman, drive the price down then go for the hard sell, but when I told him that I was not going to book today, he got rude and threw a low price at me before telling me that he didn't think he wanted to do business with me as though he thought I would change my mind.

I have to admit that I was a little thrown off. Why would someone who is trying to earn your business be so rude? Then I did a quick google search on them and found that their BBB accreditation was revoked in December and had no difficulty finding complaints about their scams and rip offs all over the internet.

Yikes!

Atlanta
    Georgia
    Phone: 678 291 9981
    bravomoving.com

WE WERE GUARANTEED ONE PRICE, BEFORE THEY WERE THROUGH WITH US, THE PRICE DID A BIG JUMP.FIRST THE MOVERS DID NOT WANT TO LIFT THE FURNITURE THAT WAS DISCLOSED IN THE INVENTORY, THEN THEY DID NOT HAVE THE SPACE THAT WE PAID FOR; SAID THAT WE HAVE GONE OVER OUR FOOTAGE, AND HALF OF OUR FURNITURE WAS STILL UNLOADED. SO THE TRUCK TOOK OFF WITH HALF AND MANAGEMENT WOULD NOT AGREE TO THE OTHER HALF BEING LOADED UNTIL MY FIANCE AGREED TO PAY MORE MONEY!!! I WAS UPSET AND CONFUSED AS TO HOW A COMPANY COULD USE IMMORAL, UNPROFESSIONAL TACTICS, BUT THEY DID!!! IT TOOK ( SEVEN DAYS)!!! TO GET OUR FURNITURE. WE RENTED A TRUCK AND DROVE THE OTHER HALF FROM DETROIT, MY FIANCE ALONE. BOTTOM LINE THEY COST US (MORE MONEY)! AND AGONY. ( PEOPLE DO NOT USE (bravo moving) THEY ARE CONS AND DOUBLE CROSSING, SPEND THE MONEY GET SOMEONE REPUTABLE, OR YOU WIIL (REGRET)!!! AND SUFFER, DO NOT TRUST THE SMOOTH TALKING SALESMAN, OH I KNOW HIS NAME, "THY NAME IS DECEIT"!!!