Brave New Look / where is my order!

United States Review updated:

I bought a pair of leggings from this website www.bravenewlook.com and did not receive anything yet! It was taking way too long so I contacted them and asked about my order and they said that it was on its way. When I tried to cancel it they did not allow me to do that, they said that after my order was shipped there was no way to cancel it!! These guys are ridiculous, they support service is absolutely useless and lousy, they can't tell where my order is and they don't know anything about the delivery date!! After I read other reviews I'm pretty nervous. My advice is to stay away from this company, seems like a scam.

Lo
Jan 19, 2017

Comments

• La
      17th of Mar, 2017

I ordered a pair of leggings on 12/12/16. It is now over 3 months later and still no leggings. I contacted the company and was sent a form letter after sending 3 email. Brave New Look is not a company I will ever purchase from again. The Better Business Bureau is your best bet to try to get your money back. Really upset.

30th of May, 2017

My name is Mary Ballard and I ordered 3 Trump elephant bracelets and 1 Adorable Deplorable bracelet and I only received
    one of each shipping date 3/10/2017. I want the other two Trump Elephant bracelets. I was told that I would receive them
    within one month. If I do not receive them shortly I am going to contact my credit card company and also the
    Republican Party from whom you have to have permission to sell such items.. I expect an immediate response and
    also the other two missing bracelets. (Order #4669341522).
    Mary Ballard

Brave New Look - Tights with Paw Prints
    San Francisco, CA
    Canada
    bravenewlook.com

I ordered the tights with Blue paw prints on them and when I finally received them they are garbage. Pretty much see through and one leg is so small I can't even get my foot through to try them on. Horrible customer service. I contacted them to get a refund or something and NO RESPONSE AT ALL EVER!!! Very poor customer service and quality.

• Jl
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Brave New Look - thin blue line scrubs
    San Francisco
    bravenewlook.com

Ordered on 2/26/18. Money taken from my checking immediately. Still have no product. Have contacted company many times. Get a "blanket" email about timeline for delivery. Order # 1589818. $84.48 Very upset. Have emailed and tried to call company. Emails are not answered right.

21st of Aug, 2018
    Brave New Look - Mug
    Linwood, pa

Ref. #c59a93ebd4
    Tracking #: 9274 8999 9633 0985 6276 69

Mug hasnt been taken out of box because it is in pieces. I want a new mug or a refund.

• Je
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Brave New Look - Never received my order!!!!

Placed an order back in August and still have not received it!!! I have tried multiple times to contact them through email and phone with no luck or response!!!

• Li
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Brave New Look - Purchased a huge blanket
    Lancaster
    California

I reached out to customer service. When they finally replied, they claimed that it arrived on 01-09-18. The blanket never came to me and I order weekly from reputable sites like amazon.com.

I feel scammed as brave new look did not provide any resolve other than I need to call USPS. I just lost over 60.00.

Lina

• Aj
      6th of Sep, 2018
    Brave New Look - where is the product?
    Millersville
    Pennsylvania

Charged $43.99 on 9/6, campaign to end 9/18, here on 11/3/17, no product and over the last couple weeks, response from company is a 15% discount. Need a gift? - don't purchase from Brave New Look unless you are buying a year in advance...Andrew

• Do
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Brave New Look - bracelet

ordered a bracelet last month(july) and the person still hasn't received it. It was a birthday gift. Please get back to me about this matter. My name is Dorothea Serro. The bracelet was to be shipped to Manasquan New Jersey.

• Ca
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Brave New Look - never got my order and no replys
    San Francisco

I ordered on 2/24
    it was suppose to be here 3/6
    it is now the 3/13

I have tried contacting this company with 11 emails, in which there was no reply. No phone number in which to contact.

• Ar
      12th of Feb, 2019
    Brave New Look - Bracelet
    3207 Espinosa dr apt 303, 303
    Kissimmee
    Florida

I ordered some bracelers from this store I ordered 5 bracelets and I only received 4 ...the 1 is missing it was for my daughter birthday ...i ordered on December 4 2018 and her birthday was on January ... I was wondering where is the 1 I missing.