Bravado on 27th / Office rarely open during stated hours

1 Kent, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2539412975

I have rented here for almost a year. The laundry is run by a card-only system. You need to load money on your laundry card in the office to wash your clothes. The office is never open during it's stated business hours. The clothes remain in a heap and molding in my house because of their lies. DO NOT RENT HERE!!! I have complanied many times with no response and no corrections of the problem. They also promised to put up a gate when I first moved in "in the next month or so". I have had much property stollen and random shootings have taken place here because they never put any gate up as they promised. THIS IS A DANGEROUS PLACE. DO NOT RENT HERE!!

Ha

Comments

• Ki
      6th of Dec, 2008

I have rented here for almost 1 year .This is dangerous place, DO NOT RENT HERE, Because there is a random shootings place and they are not taken any inquiry(even rented person is criminel).I also have a problem with my bad neighbor they don't sleep every night and making real bad noises every night .many time i make complaints against him but no body care .I call 911then police said make a complaint in office, if they making noise again call 911.but after police left neighbor stile same.when I going to office many time office is closed, some time by chance office is open but they don't care about you.and another issue is entrance gate is never closed soo...DONOT RENT HERE DONOT RENT HERE.