Branson Hotline Vacations - Travel Club / Non refundable trip in this economy, and discriminates against single men who qualify

Travel Club
Non refundable trips, with this economy due to layoffs or hours cut, or hourly wages cut, people who qualified at time of purchase, may not qualify now.
They are transferable but only to married couples and single women, why not single men who qualify.
How much money have they made with unused vacation trips?
I heard when you take this tour on trip you are questionned almost like being interrogated.
Why is there an income limit set shouldn't everyone have the same opportunity?
I am wondering how much of this is a scam and skeptical about using the vacation.
I don't want to transfer it if it is a scam and all there after is more money. I would hope the customers could say yes or no to it without being bullied.

N  27th of Apr, 2010 by
My husband and I went to Branson, Mo on the 23rd of April 2010. However, the King's Quarters Hotel that sounded so promising, was a joke on us. We rented a car, bought our own gas, and drove from Memphis, TN for what was supposed to be a 5 hour trip. This trip turned out to be 8 hours. We were exhausted as we tried to get the 2 hour sleep on a bed that had matresses not fit to sleep on. The towels were "dingy" and "dry rotten", something that bleach could've remedied. When we tried to turn the water faucet on in the restroom, it made loud noises as the pipes trembled! We asked for a wake-up call for 7:30, but it came through at 7:48. The Continental Breakfast consisted of donuts, dry cereal, coffee and orange juice. I paid $129.00 for this trip nearly a year ago. We expressed our complaints to the management there and returned the tickets and coupon book. We were simply asked if "we would like to just stay for the presentation and learn how to save money?" I had just learned that valuable lesson! When we asked for a refund, we were told that the only person who handles that was out with the flu. Ha! I feel sorry for the elderly that were there, as they will suffer the most. The people there are great manipulators and scammers! We will probably never get our money back, but my prayer is that the place will shut down like many more of them have already! Please do yourself a favor and don't go to Branson for the timeshare. Most people don't know until they are hooked that they can never own those places nor can they will them to anyone. If you find a positive review on this site, it is probably from an employee trying to impress you!

Branson Hotline, Inc Logo Branson Hotline, Inc