BrandsOnSale.com / Shoddy business practices

Avoid "BrandsonSale"! They are an online retailer who also sells on Ebay. I ordered a child's Princess Leia Halloween costume for my little girl and they sent me the wrong costume that was so huge it was big on me. After many attempts at contacting Brandsonsale and being on hold and never getting returned phone calls, I finally got ahold of a manager who said he "investigated" the matter and that I must be wrong. What an incredibly insulting response! I asked to speak to HIS supervisor and then he offered for me to have to buy a NEW costume, ship the old one back, and pay for new shipping for the new item, and then they'd see. Like I would risk giving them another dime! And pay shipping 3 times for their mistake!! I was insulted and aggravated and so mad I will never use them again. I will buy a correct costume from someone else, out of principal. I wished I'd researched their reputation before ordering -- seems like plenty of others have had the same experience with their shoddy business practices.

Comments

4th of Sep, 2008

We ordered a green army man costume to go along with a Toy Story theme for
    Halloween. Brandonsale.com advertised it as a Toy Story Green Army man costume.
    When we got it, it didn't look much like the photo. The color of the helmet, boot
    covers, and jumpsuit were all different. The helmet was small. The jumpsuit
    opening was too small and it was more of a camoflage. The boot covers were floppy
    and didn't look much like a toy army man base. But since their website states that
    photos do not always match due to changes in manufacturing, they still insist on
    charging a 20% restocking fee. That is a ridiculous restocking fee. Since the
    product photo did not match the item and it is not a Toy Story/Pixar/Disney
    sanctioned costume it shouldn't be advertised as such.