Brandsmart USA/WCPS Inc / warranty on tv

1 PO BOX 1189Bedford, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-228-2731

I purchased a 32" sharp aquas tv and was very happy with it, I also purchased the 36 month warranty from a company by the name of wcps of florida inc. My warranty states that if something goes wrong with the tv it will be fixed or replaced and the work would be done by an authorized tech in my area. Well I have called this company to get the tv fixed (large red and green lines running horizontally on screen) and they want me to ship the tv to texas!!! Are they nuts??? I have seen things that are shipped by ups and fed ex and they do not survive shipment and they want me to ship a teeee veeee to texas are they nuts??? I have tried calling brandsmart to speak with the manager but, they always leave me on hold or hang up. I want the tv replaced not shipped off never to be seen again. The warranty co. Sent me a box with a shipping label and the instructions to send the tv to them to be fixed in texasssss!!! The instructions stated if you do not use the exact process for packing the tv in the box that we have given you and your tv is destroyed you will be responsible for any additional charges to repair the tv. I have already brouched this problem with the warranty company and they said that if it breaks in transit they will put a claim against the shipper and litigation will result in getting a refurb replacement tv... How long does this process take??? Oh we don't know possibly 7 to 10 days or longer. I am not sending this tv to texas I want a replacement tv and one in my city, atlanta georgia. My god we do live in the us not in some 3rd world country, not yet anyway. I am not sending this tv to texas and now they are saying I must pay them for shipping this box to my house. Are they nutssss??? Please respond asap please. Oh and by the way the tv is only 1 year old thanks for your help.

Li

Comments

• Ey
      23rd of Apr, 2009

In regards to this matter;

We have send the customer an email and left a voice mail, in an effort to resolve this matter.

Sincerely
    BrandsMart U.S.A.

• Ha
      8th of Dec, 2009

I AGREE WITH HIM BECAUSE IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY REFRIGERATOR I CALL AND I CALL AND CALL BUT WITH NO HELP I CALL BRANDS MART FROM WHERE I BOUGHT THE REF EACH TIME THE PUT ME ON HOLD AND THEY HUNG UP THE PHONE OR THEY GIVE ME WRONG NUMBER .last time i tried again they give me the right number when i call and i explain the matter they said they will send the technician the fix it and they said it's covered by your warranty after month i receive a bill of 79 dollar from the company saying that your insurance won't to pay us and you have to pay it from you pocket .now I'm having another problem with this refrigerator i star seeing crack in side can u believe it crack in the refrigerator we had one for more than 15 years and we never see something like that .i call them to come to see this problem they said it's not covered and if we send u the technician you have to pay him what do you think of this? for me i can say that the extended warranty is not made to fix the problems but it's another way to stolen the money from innocent people like us .

8th of Dec, 2009

BrandsMart U.S.A. would very much like to you assist you in this matter.

Please feel free to contact me directly at:
    770-452-9500 ext #4030
    or by email:

eydie.bowe@bm1.brandsmart.com

Sincerely,

• Ha
      17th of Feb, 2010

i bought washer and dryer and refrigerator from brands mart and i bought extended warranty and i a never get service after the manufacture warranty they were so rude they try to turn a round and round in order do not cover anything i had and im having very bad experience with them

24th of Feb, 2010

Dear BrandsMart U.S.A Valued Consumer,

I have read your complaint online, and would like very much to assist you in resolving this matter.

Please feel free to contact me directly at:
    eydie.bowe@bm1.brandsmart.com

Sincerely,
    BrandsMart U.S.A.

• Ca
      9th of Jul, 2010

I am having the same ISSUE. My warrenty was through WARRENTECH COMPANIES, WCPS of Florida. Its been over 3 (THREE) weeks and I haven't Heard anything from them. I called Sharper Video & Audio Service in PORTLAND, OR to check if WCPS has authorized them to pick up my TV like I was told by a representative of WCPS. They said THEY DON'T SERVICE IN CALIFORNIA!!! then why did they tell me to call them?!!! I'm not happy to know this so I CALLED WCPS but had to be on HOLD ever. Who has forever to wait! This is one of WORST Experience I have. Will be the FIRST & LAST WARRENTY to deal with WCPS!!! AGHH!! IF this continues, something needs to be DONE!!!

• Te
      27th of Sep, 2011

I am so frustated from Brandsmart and now repenting why I got my 2 previous tv's from brandsmart.
    Brandsmart's prices are competitive, but their customer service, and the warranty is horrible. I have been without TV for over 3 weeks, but they are keep on giving me run around like the part is back ordered, or they are keep on delaying the service date. I am really fed up from them. in the future, I would rather spend more money else where, but have peace of mind that I would get better service.
    They are good for Nothing. Please go ahead, buy from bransmart and loose your money.
    Bad...BAD and WORST forever.

• En
      5th of Jul, 2016

We are also unhappy with how BrandsMart deals with warranty services and its customers. We have dealt with a Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator that we called twice for repairs. It was difficult to get the correct person on the phone while waiting 22 minutes and being passed to three individuals before a fourth took my call and took an extra 14 minutes to assist me. It was a similar scenario with a malfunctioning discontinued TV on a 5 year warranty and BrandsMart offering to fix or a $400 store credit.
    For July 4th sales we decided to purchase new microwave, stove and washer dryer from Sears. What a difference in customer service from the installers who stayed to explain how the appliance worked and then answered any questions we had on operating the appliances. We later received a courtesy call from Sears to ask if we were satisfied with the installation service. An hour later after the live call, we received an automated call to take a customer satisfaction questionnaire.
    I am ashamed to have used BrandsMart and not having used Sears as I had done in the past. In closing, Sears made $3700 on my purchases and BrandsMart did not. BrandsMart, never again.