BrandsMart USA / unethical behavior
We purchased a 4 appliance LG package on Auguest 9, 2016, at Brandsmart in Deerfield Beach. Although we had arranged well advance for an agreed delivery date, and were assured by the sales person that all the appliances were ready for delivery, one of the items was not delivered with the package. When it finally was delivered the date for the submission of product information had already passed. We were assured by the sales person that we would still receive the 400 rebate as it was Brandsmart's failure which caused us to be late in submitting the required product information.
All this time has passed and we have not received the 400 rebate. I have spoken with the manager and called repeatedly. This is shameful and must be made right!
More BrandsMart USA Complaints & Reviews
- BrandsMart USA - Service 
- BrandsMart USA - Don't be awed about the price 
- Brandsmart Usa/wcps Inc - WARRANTY ON TV 
- BrandsMart USA - Poor Customer Service 
- BrandsMart U.S.A. - Customer Service 
- BrandsMart USA - whirlpool dryer 
- BrandsMart USA - myprotectionplan360
- BrandsMart USA - over the range ge microwave
- BrandsMart USA - furniture
- BrandsMart USA - customer service