BrandsMart USA / Service

1 3200 SW 42nd streetHollywood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9547974000

Ok guys what you think he is trying to hide? Well as an employee i know and i can tell you he is hiding the truth about brandsmart usa (bad service and the worst customer service in florida.) Well let me know what you guys think...

Comments

• Li
      11th of Jan, 2008

Brandsmart has the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I have a high end washing machine that was:

Purchased in July
    Broke less than a month later in August
    Have had the service department out multiple times . On several occasions they came out to confirm that the machine was broken, but did not have the parts required to fix it

I have intermittently been washing clothes in the sink over the last few months, as Brandsmart refuses to take the appliance back . At this point I have to believe that the time and labor spent coming out here exceed the value of the machine.

Do not buy anything of real value at Brandsmart,,,,, any discount if far outweighed by the incredibly poor service.

17th of Jun, 2017

@Lisa Stoner I am curious to know if Brandsmart ever resolved this issue to your satisfaction? When they came to fix my washer an unethical dishonest repair technician was in my home and he decided the best way to fix a leaky washer was to put a whole role of paper towels and cloth towels in the bottom of my washer which over time caused the bottom to rust out. I went through the process with the warranty company Warrantech who subsequently denied my claim without even sending someone to my home. I encourage you to help me expose the fraudulent activities of their warranty company and their service technicians and the senior leaders of brandsmart who are aware of these issues but do nothing to correct or satisfy the customer. There is a fast and simple way to let the Florida State Attorney General's office investigate your concerns. If enough of us file complaints perhaps we will get justice or at the very least force brandsmart to operate in a more ethical manner. Here is the link to Pam Bondi's Office to file your complaint on line. Best of Luck. David

• Re
      5th of Feb, 2008

I have had 2 appliances delivered withing the past 2 weeks. Both times I was called the day before between stating delivery was to be between 10- and 3. Of course no show until after 4 for the 1st one (after making many phone calls to customer service). The other was after 6. Same scenerio both times. I have tried to communicate with customer service and I was hung up on put back into the main menu and when I finally called Eydie Bowe who lists herself as VP of Customer Operations she refused to get on the phone - I left a lenghty voice mail for her to return my call which she never did. As it stands right now, I will have to pay again for installation for my dishwaser as delivery was to late for who I hired as Brands Mart does not install dishwashers. There customer service is the worst - they are rude individuals who do not know how to speak to customers no less know how to diffuse a situation.

19th of Feb, 2008

I bought a microwave at Brandsmart in West Palm Beach, along with a service contract and extended warranty. The keypad went bad, so a maintenance man came out to my house to repair it. He couldn't repair it at my house, so he took it with him to repair at the servicing center. After a few weeks, the microwave was returned. The new keypad was installed incorrectly, and the unit had several scratches on the side, top, and front door, which is stainless steel. After numerous phone calls, a new keypad was ordered and subsequently replaced. But the scratches have yet to be repaired. Several STILL UNRESPONDED TO phone calls have been placed to Ed Fernandez, Supervisor of the service department in Hollywood, and his supervisor, Cosmo Adamo. APPARENTLY EITHER THEY DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH OR THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE A PHONE. All I can say is I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER ITEM FROM BRANDSMART. Obviously they don't take their customer service too seriously. I definitely agree with the previous writer, they don't return calls and they just flat don't care............bottom line: once you're out of the store, you're on your own.

• Mi
      19th of Feb, 2008

But... the prices are really really good. And the stores are always full.

• Ro
      6th of Mar, 2008

Stay away from Brandsmart. Customer service needs to improve or they will loose customer pretty soon. They lost me.

• Wi
      31st of Mar, 2008
    Brandmart - warranty problem
    brandmart usa
    9760 sw 16 street
    Miami
    Florida
    Phone: 305-226-8611/3057967275

six weeks of lies from brandmart and warranty tech.they by far are the worst companys to deal with.i have spent more than 8000.00 dollars over the years with them.my sixty one inch jvc has a bad balister and a blown bulb.warranty tech and brandmart are fighting over the balister cost.so it been six weeks and waiting, and no part.this is totally unacceptable and poor bussiness.

• Mi
      9th of Apr, 2008

My tv burned out after nine months of owning it, had to fly to oahu to drop it off at the JVC service center because they wouldn't pay to have it shipped, then had to fly back to pick it up. A month and a half later the tv breaks down again, they tell me to do the same thing, fly to and from oahu twice, but this time my warranty is up so I would have to pay for parts and labor, so I got it fixed locally, and two weeks later, the problem occurs again. I will NEVER purchase JVC again, this company is proving to be a hoax.

• Vg
      14th of May, 2008

I purchased a freezer from Brandsmart USA and it went on fire not once but twice!! I had an extended warranty on it but they refused to replace it. They sent a repairman out 2 weeks later! He said he did not have the parts to fix it. 2 weeks later he came back and said he fixed it - that night it went on fire again! The extended warranty dept. finally said they would replace it but I have to pay the delivery and installation! I am still waiting to get the freezer replaced! I hate Brandsmart !

• Bl
      21st of May, 2008

They are the WORST. I purchased a high end stove with built in slide out Microwave drawer. First the top cracked and it took 4 months before they finally repaired it. They didn't show up 4 times, nor bother to call.
    OVER a month ago the microwave quit working- it took two weeks for the "service tech" (term used loosely) to show up, and he said "where is it plugged?" THIS on a built in STOVE!! Then he said "its' working- only the light is out" until he was shown that it indeed was NOT working. He left witout saying a word, no business card, no NOTHING, not even a goodbye. I've been calling for three weeks now trying to get an answer as to status.
    FINALLY was told last week my "manager" that part was ordered- you should had been told it would be here the 18th of May = but as of May 21st- STILL NOT one word from them. Manager said "Amazing, I'll have the service manager call you- but nobody has.
    I will NEVER EVER buy anything of value from them!!! THE WORST!!

• Br
      26th of May, 2008

50" plasma hd flat screen could not be fixed one year after i purchaced it lucky i also purchaced the extended warrenty...ha ha ha three months later and i am still waiting for a replacement ...don't bother trying to call because that will get you nowhere...oh yes they did offer me a replacement...it was a projection tv...not a plasma hd monitor...i still have hope but will think twice about buying anything there again...it seems like such an easy fix ...unsatisfied customer

• Sc
      30th of May, 2008

Brandsmart is without a doubt the worst company I have ever used when buying appliances. They are total and conplete idiots.

- wanted a cooktop ("not in stock but show 2 at the warehouse")
    - drove 35 miles to the other side of Atlanta and it was the wrong color
    - they would not give a refund saying it was a "special order"
    - bought another one with a store credit and paid to have it delivered
    - arrived and was the worng color AGAIN
    - got another credit and tried my luck buying a refrigerator instead
    - waited 6 days for it to be delivered and the water dispensor constantly leakes
    - they are making me wait 3 more days for a tech guy to come out

Idiotic madness. The only time I will be back in there is to tell them how glad I am that I have never shopped there again.

• Sc
      12th of Jul, 2008

TRYED TO BUY A SAMSUNG TV LAST YEAR AND THEN A WHIRLPOOL FRIDGE 2 WEEKS AGO.
    TOLD ME TV AND FRIDGE WERE IN STOCK AND HAD ME PAY. TV WAS NOT IN STOCK WAITED 2
    WEEKS FOR BOTH AND COULD NEVER DELIVER.. 2 STRIKES THEY ARE OUT.
    SOMETHING IS GOING ON HERE. DEMO MODELS? REFURBISHED? FACTORY SECONDS? GET YOUR
    MONEY AND THEN SHOP TO FIND IT CHEAPER? THEY CALLED US BACK NUMEROUS TIMES AND TRYED TO SELL US SOMETHING ELSE. FLEXED US WAY TOO MUCH.. PRICES ARE GREAT BUT ITS NOT WORTH THE HASSLE. LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE A GREAT ASSORTMENT BUT I DO NOT THINK THEY STOCK HALF OF IT. REALLY WEIRD WAY OF DOING BUSINESS.

• Re
      15th of Jul, 2008

We just experienced the WORST customer service from this company! Over $5k was spent on a washer, dryer, and fridge that was supposed to be delivered Saturday. It finally, after many calls and a visit to the store, showed up Monday, only to be told told the Fridge was not on the truck!!! The fridge showed up at 8pm last night, after being told it would arrive at 4pm.

The people in the customer service call center routinly disconnect calls and are completly unable to do ANYTHING except tell you to call the sales person. This sales person was a complete ###, very rude and unhelpful, especially considering the orginal mess up was his fault!

Stay away from this company. Once they have your money, the service stops.

• Ju
      11th of Aug, 2008

Brandsmart and it's repair contractor Norman Electronics in Atlanta, GA have fallen terribly below their commitments by repeatedly not giving anything close to "customer service". On June 27, 2o08 our 42" LG Plasma TV purchased from Brandsmart made a single "pop" sound and the picture never returned. We thought no problem because of the extended warranty that was purchased. We we told that "if we(Brandsmart) can't fix it they would replace it". Little did we know this was the only the begining of our problems.
    After initially reporting our problem it took 2 weeks before a repairman showed at our doorstep. He had "parts" that were the usual suspects in fixing this model TV. The "parts" did not fix the TV. 1-day off from work. Repair person said he knows what is wrong and he will inform Norman Electronics so they can order another "part". Seventeen days later visit two the repair person places the ordered "part" it didn't fix anything. 2nd day off from work.
    Now the battle has begun because Brandsmart wants confirmation from Norman Electronics that all the "parts" have been returned. Once this occurs then another 2 to 5 days and
    Brandsmart will place "bids" on a similar TV.
    Brandsmart get with it!!! This whole process is ridiculus. It should not take close to 6 weeks to replace a TV especially when the customer has purchased an extended warranty. Repeated calls to Brandsmart only fuel the anger because of the unexceptable time on hold. Once on hold for over 30 minutes.
    Sears, Kmart and even Walmart never take such time to satisfy the customer. Brandsmart you should take a lesson from the Big guys who know retail. You sell electronics cheap and back it even cheaper. Everyone STAY AWAY from these people because they don't give a dam after they get your money.
    I cutting up your stupid credit card too.

17th of Jun, 2017

@Julian & Barbara Phelps Good day, after you heard from Harlan Russo at brandsmart was your issue resolved to your satisfaction.?

• Ha
      22nd of Aug, 2008

Hello,
    My name is Harlan Russo, and I am the Regional Manager for Brandsmart USA in Atlanta. Customer Satisfaction is very important to us. If you are having any issues, please feel free to contact me on my direct line @ 770-936-7087. I assure you, you will hear back from either myself, or one of my General Managers right away, and we will work hard to resolve whatever issue you are having. Thank you, and we appreciate your patronage.

• Ri
      27th of Mar, 2017

@Harlan Russo Sir you are full of it. Bought a refrigerator less than 2 years ago with an extended warranty, and the ice maker went out. I have had the hardest time getting Brandsmart to stand behind their product. The repair man from BrandsMart has been to my home 5 times since January 12, 2017; and every time he comes something else breaks. I spent $1300.00 for this refrigerator and now they are only offering me $1096.00 in store credit or a stainless steel frig that is smaller in capacity to replace it. Not to mention that all of my other appliances are white, so why would I want stainless steel. They have the worst customer care in the industry. Richard Mobley 770-715-4906!!!

• Ge
      22nd of Aug, 2008

All the comments written here are 100% accurate. I use to live in South Florida and shop at BrandsMart for big ticket items abnd a few small ones (never CDs or DVDs that's another story) because no other store in Miami could compare to them in prices.

I, like the many users in here had my fair share of problems with their so-called questionable "Grade A-stock" merchandise. And Like many of you, I had MANY heated discussions with their managers when I had to exchange the items (They do NOT allow returns and their Lemon policy is a joke) I was accussed of damaging the items in purpose in order to exchange them for another brand.

To them you're simply another walking wallet full of $$$. They want you to expend your hard-earned money with them that's about it. They have No Customer Service skills, No honesty or dignity. Everything is sweet, sunshine and dandy but once the transaction is over you're simply another two-legged animal.

My advise is if you need something whether they are small or big ticket items search the internet first before heading to BrandsMart. Because once you commit to buy and pay for it is yours and you will not be able to return it or exchange it it is after 5-days.

• Ro
      26th of Aug, 2008

We bought about 12, 000.00 dollars worth of appliance. We bought a grill $1, 200.00, microwave $800.00, oven $2, 100.00,
    dishwasher$2, 400.00 and a washer and dryer $5, 600.00. Everything so far has worked but the washer, so we called brandsmart and they set up a tech to come out to fix the problem, that was 9 days. Once the tech got to my home he turned the washer on and said f25 was your problem. When we set up the tech with the repair rep 9 days ago we told them the machine showed these numbers and we gave them those numbers f25. NOW we are sitting with no washer because the service department screwed up and WON'T DO NOTHING ABOUT IT, we have the manufacture and the extended warranty. Don't bother trying to call because that will get you nowhere...ALL THEY DO IS KEEP TRANSERING YOU TO ANOTHER PERSON AS SOON AS THERE FED UP..the store in deerfield beach is a store full of thugs that want to sell and make profit but don't want to service the people that make a store a store and those are the customers. If any one knows how to deal with this please
    (leave me a email a pizonoh007@aol.com.) this store sucks IRENE in the customer service department is as careless as they get
    SHE DOES NOT WANT TO SO MUCH HELP BUT TELL YOU TO BAD IS ALSO SO SAD. Irene, ronald are both people who work at brandsmart and beware if you buy something there it probaly shoudn't cost more than $20.00 . DON'T BUY FROM BRANDSMART BECAUSE THERE CHEAPER BEST BUY WILL MATCH ANY PRICE AND SO WILL SEARS SO BRING THE BRANDSMART NEWSPAPER ADD AND BRING IT TO A STORE THAT COUNTS...BRANDSMART SUCKS

17th of Jun, 2017

@ronald rossi I have a question for you. I know it was 2008, I see where. Eddie Bowe VP of Customer Operations with Brandsmart responded to your complaint. Was your issue resolved to your satisfaction after contacting Ms. Bowe?

• Ey
      27th of Aug, 2008

Dear BrandsMart U.S.A. Customer,
    My name is Eydie Bowe, and I am V.P. of Customer Operations for BrandsMart U.S.A.
    Customer Service is our #1 priority.
    If you have any problems and or concerns, please direct these to my attention.
    Here is my direct line 954-797-4030, or via my email address: eydie.bowe@bm1.brandsmart.com
    It would truly be my pleasure to assit you.
    Sincerely,
    Eydie Bowe
    VP of Customer Operations
    BrandsMart U.S.A.

27th of Aug, 2008

Me and my wife are frequent shoppers at Brandsmart, in the many appliances that I have purchased I had an issue once with dishwasher. The service call did take a few days, but the tech came out an did his job, the only thing I thought was AWFUL is that Brandsmart would allow a tech to have a piercing on his chin, that is so unproffesional... Oh and i believe that the Lady who helped me was Irene, very kind, so its kind of strange that the person prior to me would write that she is useless...

• De
      27th of Nov, 2008

I purchase a washing machine and dryer from brandsmart sunrise store florida. The both items was deliver and install by your delivery personal he did not install the dryer electrical
    card from the machine to the electrical outlet properly. It casue the dryer to stop working and a lot of smoke in the house. The dryer was unplug your attention is needed toward this
    matter urgently. aslso i purchase a refridgerator from this same store and make several complain that the rubber and the door need to replace no action was taken toward this matter.
    My name is Desmond Durrant your can reach me @954-297-1537.