Brandie Disharoon Aka Exquisite Pups / fraud

1 188 Riveree RdBrooks, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770-714-7705 or 770-527-7602

I agreed to purchase an AKC registered bred female chocolate cocker spaniel from Brandie Disharoon.
It was also agreed that should this female dog not have any puppies, I would get a refund of $500.
As her husband, Jeff Disharoon, was to collect the money, she requested it be sent in his name.
Immediately after sending the money for the purchase of the dog and the shipping fees, Jeff supposedly had a life threatening accident with one of his bulls...
I guess I'm lucky, I eventually did actually receive the dog.
What I did not get was a litter of puppies, nor have I received the refund as promised. I have also yet to receive the AKC registration papers for the dog.
I also now do not receive any ansers to any emails I send, regardless of where I track them down to.
Their website(s) has now also significantly changed and it appears they are not only puppy brokers instead of breeders but also scammers!

Da

Comments

• Li
      10th of Nov, 2008

I have personally known Jeff for over 20 yrs. Have done business with him never had a problem. He & Brandie are
    a match made in heaven. I don't understand the problem you had, but if had a problem it was fixed. He did get hurt with
    his bulls because I had called Brandie to check on him. He was
    pretty sick. As, far as I am concerned they are AOK!
    Lisa

20th of Mar, 2009

Hi, I was also ripped off of $500 tho unlike you I never got the dogs nor the money back. I filed my complaint at

/URL removed/

20th of Mar, 2009

On approx 8/18 .08 this person bostonsandpoms@yahoo.com put on ad out on the yahoogroups advertising several adult groups of dogs for sale. I enquired about the one group, we negotiated a deal a trade plus some cash. She insisted she did not have paypal and no way to accept credit cards, she wanted payment sent as cash on a walmart visa card(greendot) I had seen several of her posts and tho leary, I did send her the $500 for the group of dogs. Part of our trade was her delivering the group of dogs within 2 weeks to Columbia MO or closer. Time passed, emails stopped coming, and I finally said either send me the dogs or my money back. She agreed to send the money back, then I didn't hear from her, I finally insisted she send the money back via walmart moneygram or bank wire transfer by that Tuesday. She then emailed me and claimed she mailed me a check a week ago today. The check has not arrived. I am out $500 and no dogs to show for it.

I will happily let folks know when she decides to actually refund my money-. This person advertises ALL the time on yahoogroups, and has several ads on the callsified sites/internet who knows who else she has scammed out of money. Maybe the dogs don't even exist?

I have kept all emails and can happily share and prove my story. Please do NOT send this person any money until she makes things right to the people she stole from.

Worse than a Nigerian scammer..least you can spot one of them, I posted on yahoogroups and have already received a couple replies, it seems this is a common game for her. She has done this to others. The one girl stated she lives near this woman and she has heard bad stories about what puppies are like after the sale..ie they are sick. I wouldn;t know I never got mine

• Ri
      24th of Jun, 2009

I too was scammed by this loser and her Husband Jeff Disharoon. I purchased a Puppy from her through the web site that she had. Spoke to her several times on the phone and through email. I agreed to send a money order in the amount of $300 as a deposit. 2 days later no more calls, no more emails and when I do manage to get through to her by pretending to be someone elsed, as soon as I ask her where my money is she hangs up. PLEASE do not be the fool I was and trust them.

• Co
      16th of Jul, 2009

I had a check bounce for 2790 dollars and one like 3 years ago for 500 dollars. The other day she wrote me a text said she was in court! Havent heard from her since and i am tryin to figure out the best for me and the worst for them to get my money out of them!

• Wa
      16th of Jul, 2009

Hello all... Just wanted to let you know that I know Jeff and Brandie... It is gonna be hard to get yalls money back because they were just sentenced to 50 years in prison for several different things including child molestation and rape.. just to name a couple... I suppose you can just thank yourselves lucky to only have money issues with http://www.griffindailynews.com/pages/full_story/push?article-Molestation-trial+ends+with+guilty+verdicts%20&id=2962738-Molestation-trial+ends+with+guilty+verdicts&instance=home_news_top_storythem!!! here is a link to our local paper...

• Wa
      16th of Jul, 2009

sorry that the link didnt copy correctly... do a search in the griffindailynews.com look up molestation trial.

16th of Jul, 2009

thanks for the link...amazing people..there are other complaints out there about them..all involving dogs and bad checks, or money never gotten back or dogs never gotten

• Ba
      16th of Jul, 2009

these are very good people, THEY DIDN'T RAPE there neice. this is crazy, for you who have had problem's you never know the reasoning. they where acused of all these thing's and now conviceted of something that never happen. it is a shame i have known these people forever and they wouldn't kill a fly, sorry to thoes that have had problem's.

FREE BRANDY & JE[censored]

• Bj
      16th of Jul, 2009

Please they are as quilty as quilty can be!!! And all those poor sick dogs that have been through what a shame!!! Not only do these ppl abuse animals they abuse innocent little girls and their neice wasnt the first!!

16th of Jul, 2009

None of you have any idea of who these people are. Jeff would never do anything like this. He did not rape a child and he did not abuse dogs. This is more false information and ###! None of you know these people. Jeff was in a life threatning accident and that put everything on hold for a while. If this happened to your spouse, all that would matter was them. They did not rape their niece and now they are sentenced to 50 years in prison and all you people can say is rott in hell because you lost out on some money. If you had a bad experience with Brandie and a dog, I am truly sorry, but the claims against them now are outrageous.
    I hope they truly free jeff and brandie!!

16th of Jul, 2009

I dont know if they raped a girl, but I do know they stole $500 from me!!

• Fi
      16th of Jul, 2009

It amazing how folks can say they didnt do this, when there were photographs of them doing this to a 15 year old girl (there niece). Even if you dont believe it happened a jury of there peers believed it, so it is now a mute issue, they are gone for 50 years and may they rot in prison as they so deserve too!! its really funny how doglover says they didnt do this, wonder how she knows, was she there? or did brandi and jeff tell her they didnt do that? like we would believe that...we know them pretty well and dont know what world doglover was living in, but this isnt the first time something like sex, drugs, scams, thefts etc have come up on these people, now we dont have to worry about them any longer...

• Fr

"firsthandknowledge"
    Keep your opinion to yourself! you have know idea about what has gone with these people.. yes they were sent to prison, but on false charges and they say there were pic's.. but couldn't show them?? and they weren't in the pic's it was other people involved!
    stop attacking people you don't know and get a life no one care's about your money or you not getting what you want!
    imagine what their family is going through.. and all you can do is talk more trash? grow up!

• Jj
      16th of Jul, 2009

I too was scammed by these ppl. I have since seen the dogs and the horses. The dogs are in cages, eye infections, mange like places on their little bodies, fleas, it is hot and stinks. I do not care about the money or J and B. I care about the animals that they have tortured! The horses are sick, wonded, ribs showing. It really is sick. I have known them for years and knew to stay away since I was scammed. Freethem101, surely you have not seen these little dogs, you would not want to let them go back to what they were doing? Oh, this "Life Threating" thing?? Whatever! You mean when he was riding the dirt bike, wrecked, and would not get treated until he developed a baaaad case of Staff?? Or, when he fell off his horse and bumped his head?? None of these things were as bad as the Staff infection! Oh, he didn't want to get treated because he was afraid the docs would find all of the drugs in his system?? Yes, I do know them. This little girl should never had to go through this. Can you imagine how hard it was for her? Can you imagine how hard it was to tell your mother father grandmother and grandfather these horrible things that they did??? I have been in those shoes before, I didnt have the courage to tell anyone. I closed the mental door on it for many many years. Whatever, I just can not get over the dogs and horses and the conditions that they have had to endure.

I do not care if anyone believes me or not, dont want any money, I am just sick about the whole thing!

• Kr
      16th of Jul, 2009

I AM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THIS STUPID ###ING RAPE CHARGE.
    IT IS BOGUS.
    I WAS AT THE TRIAL.
    I TESTIFIED.
    THEY DID NOT RAPE HER.
    HOW DO I KNOW THIS?
    BECAUSE I WAS THE GIRL IN THE ###ING PHOTOGRAPHS.
    IT WAS CONSENTUAL.
    AND FOR THIS STUPID ### NEICE TO BE PRETENDING TO BE ME MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH.

THEIR DOGS ARE NOT MISTREATED.
    THEIR HORSES ARE NOT MISTREATED.
    THEIR BULLS ARE NOT MISTREATED.
    THE ONLY THINGS ON THE PROPERTY THAT WERE MISTREATED WAS B N J.

I CANNOT DEAL WITH PEOPLE LIKE SOME OF YOU RUINING THEIR NAME.
    DO NOT TALK UNLESS YOU WERE THERE.
    UNLESS YOU SAW.
    SO BASICALLY, ALL OF YOU...
    GET A LIFE. AND STOP TRYING TO RUIN THEIRS.

• Jj
      16th of Jul, 2009

I was there, and I have seen, and I DO HAVE PICS OF THE DOGS AND HORSES! I am not trying to ruin their lives! They have already done that. If you were at the trial, why didnt you testify? If you did, nobody believed you, did they. Oh, "CONSENTUAL" ????? Jeff is in his mid 40's Brandi is in her mid 30's what happened to Adults protecting children?? Now you say "Consentual" Funny, Jeff and Brandi said it never happened?? Which lie ... Lies all Lies all a bunch of cons and thiefs and lies. And for the dogs and horses, Yes, you know some will have to be put down to end the suffering.

GBI DNA dont lie

If you are so sick of it, stop reading the complants of the people who have every right to complain about being ripped off.
    an like I said, GBI DNA dont lie

Watch you language too, that is so trashy

• Fi
      17th of Jul, 2009

Oh Lord kristin you were there? you were there another time, but not the night the pictures were taken. Remember you testified as to the wrong color of the toy used that night, remember? You also testified to the wrong time that happened, remember? And for some strange reason the scar on the finger of the real victim that was there, was not seen on your finger in court, remember? And lets not forget that Brandi testified that this also made her sick, and that she would never have done those things to a child, remember? Well hell you were there and you were 17, what the hell did she thing you were? a grown up? There were two sets of DNA strands that were located on those toys, I dont recall neither of them being your's, so how were you there? a 15 year old in the State of Georgia cannot have consentual sex, you must be 16 and it is up to the grown ups to make sure that things like that do not happen to a CHILD, not take advantage of a CHILD! So, no I will not keep my comments to myself, these were things that were brought out in court that helped put them away for a very long time...and freethem101 commented on think of what their family is going through!! think about what a 15 year old went through and what her family is going through, the other two involved were adults and both knew better and knew that if they got caught it would effect everyone's family, but NO they didnt think about that when it was going on, now everyone wants to say poor poor pitiful family, well im sorry, not pitty on this end. Thats all for now.

17th of Jul, 2009

I have known Jeff for a long time and Brandie for a while now too. All you people who keep writing about the poor niece (who is a liar and has tried to scam other people on this matter too, which none of you seem to care about, you just want brandie and jeff to rott in prison) and her family and what they are going through. Just for one second could stop and think of what Jeff and Brandie's family are going through. And yes, I have seen the dog... about 1 1/2 years ago a veterinarian and I went to there property and vaccinated all the dogs, made sure they were all in proper enclosures, checked stool samples for parasites and made sure all the dogs were healthy. They had just built a new facility for the dogs and all the pups were in a heating/air conditioned room with proper food and she was even giving meds to some that needed it. At that time she bought all the meds needed to treat all of the dogs for a comon parasite (coccidia) A very expensive treatment, not knowing if the dogs had it, just to treat because it is very common in breeding facilities. You people think that since you didnt recieve a dog that they were mistreated, sick, abused. I am a vet tech and I can tell you tons of dogs come out of breeding facilites with worms, or eye infections that are easily treated. Pups you buy in the pet store at the mall are more mistreated a not taken care of than this. I dont see anyone filing complaints about that. I have seen people purchase these dogs (from pet stores) for $1000 and have them die 3 days later. They had alot going on in their lives, but they took care of their animals. And yes, I have been to the property since then. The horses are not in the condition as described. Everyone wants to jump their back now other charges are brought against them. You think since you didnt receive a dog that they definitely raped a child and druged her for sure, because you never got you dog. But none of you actually know. Stop slandering their names... Think of the THEIR families you are hurting too. Hurting alot, just by your comments.
    They WILL be set free! They are innocent of this crime. And yes, stop talking unless you were in the court room!

17th of Jul, 2009

And another note, all of the dogs and horses are being taken care of...NONE OF THEM WILL BE PUT DOWN. And none of them have to be put down due to their so called "conditions" . you just want to further make them look bad and you dont even know what you are talking about.