Brandie And Jeff DisharoonTHIEFS!!!

1 Review updated:

I had my breeding dogs for sale. Brandie answered my ad and she and Jeff came to my house on May 2, 2009 and proceeded to load up my dogs. In exchange for them I got a BAD CHECK, that never would clear. They took 20 of my dogs . I don't know if she still has them, if they are even alive. These people are nothing but THIEVES!! She has been texting me promising the money, but its like spitting in the wind. Please beware of these people. I am going to pursue this to the fullest extent I can. I wont give up.

Pe

More Brandie And Jeff Disharoon Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Jj
      Jul 13, 2009

YOu are not the only one. File a complant in Spalding County Ga.

• Ka
      Jul 13, 2009

PLEASE !!!LEARN MY A OLD BUSINESS WOMAN, DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT EVER TAKE CHECKS FROM ANYONE!!! IT IS VERY HARD TO RECOVER THOSE CHARGES. I KNOW. I NEVER TAKE CHECKS FROM ANYONE, TELL THEM TO BRING CASH.

• Di
      Jul 16, 2009

please post your story with the others that are posted here on Brandie Disharoon. She has been doing this type thing to many people. She gets the dogs and then resells them and often she says she is selling a dog and you never get it!!

file with the sherif, the state attorney and also the feds..I know one file already was sent to the feds..just do a surf for reporting nigerian scammers and you will get the link to report the crime.

• Ba

this is crazy.
    something had to go on like family problem's, they are good people at heart i promise.

• On
      Jul 16, 2009

If they are so good they are in the big house for 50 years... I have a dog no papers and missing horses try to recover or explain that one...

• Do
      Aug 03, 2009

To Pep:
    What kind of dogs did she get from you? I have dogs with no papers and no idea how to find them or who she got them from. Any info appreciated.

Sep 23, 2014

I have nothing positive to say about these people!
    I purchased a horse from them that Jeff beat and caused him to go blind! He openly admitted it to me.
    I was trying to get his papers for months and they would refuse to send the papers to me. I ended up having to get AQHA involved. They were trying to put his papers off on another horse.
    I really got screwed by them! but I am blessed to have this horse out of it all! I know that he will never be treated that way again!