Brandarama / Reward ($50 gift card) never received

1 303 Park Avenue South #1079New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 202-111-1111

I completed the requirements for a gift in April. 6 months later, I have not received it. My e-mail messages to them result in the same response (see below).

Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 10:38 am

Reference number: LTK[protected]X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us.
Thank you for contacting us.
We are currently experiencing huge delays in shipping, due to high demand of certain gifts and the website growing rapidly. We are exhausting our best efforts to get caught up again. We are currently on the July mailing list for the visa gift cards and the September mailing list for all other gifts.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.
Anne
Subject: Gift tracking
Hello, I completed an offer for a Kohl's gift card, which was confirmed on May 2 (8 weeks ago). It is still listed as "to be shipped." Do you have an idea as to when the card will be shipped?

Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 10:55 am

Thank you for contacting us.
We are currently experiencing huge delays in shipping, due to high demand of certain gifts and the website growing rapidly. We are exhausting our best efforts to get caught up again. We are currently on the August 07 mailing list for the visa gift cards and the September/October 07 mailing list for all other gifts.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.
Susan
Subject: Gift tracking
I was just checking to see if the gift card I earned in April was on its way? Thanks.

Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 12:19 pm

Thank you for contacting us.
feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.
Susan
Subject: Gift tracking
Hello. I am checking on a Kohl's gift card I qualified for 6 months ago. I was wondering when they would be disbursed

Comments

Pa
  20th of Jun, 2008
Brandarama - Charges on phonebill
Brandarama

I don't even remember taking this survey but was charged $12.95 on my phone bill something about a personal voicemail with an 800#. I have no clue I can't believe they can just charge your account like that good news is I called the 800 #. Provided on the phone bill and they are going to credit my account.

Ra
  13th of Aug, 2008

I totally agree with you, they tried the same scam on me, this is some bull crap and I think we need to get consumer affairs involved.

An
  7th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

Just wanted to let you all know...i was a complete disbeliever in the brandarama gift card thing, but I am here to say that all those lines about huge delays in shipping, etc, are true. It took me 11 months to get my free gift card, but honest to god, last week my $500 american express gift card finally came in the mail. sit tight, it will come--it might just take a year. Dont, however, lay off of emailing them thru the status page. it keeps them on their toes i think. keep at them and it will come!!!

Ka
  26th of Oct, 2008

Why don't people report them to the FBI and Consumer Fraud Division aswell as the Attorney General's ..these people need to be stopped! It's pure fraud

Be
  5th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

i got my apple tv from them almost a year after i completed the offers, i couldnt believe i actually got it after all that time, be patient...

Ja
  18th of Nov, 2008

Yes I too, have been waiting for the last 8 and half month for my card! Everytime I call or email I get the same bs!
What can we all do to spreed this process. This is not right.

Ja
  18th of Nov, 2008

speed

Co
  4th of Dec, 2008

Uggh I just found this on my phone bill too. I have no memory of signing up for this, but like you said, they were great and credited my account no problem.

Insane and deceptive!

New York
New York
Phone: 877-3127263
brandarama.com

I was first told my $100 gift card was on its way and am now being told they are backed up over a year. This is obviously a criminal enterprise. Everyone should boycott their advertisers which include Blockbuster and Columbia House.

Sc
  9th of Nov, 2009

I HAVE BEEN WAITING OVER 2 YEARS FOR MY $100 GIFT CARD AND EVERY TIME I PURSUE THE THING I GET THAT VERY SAME RESPONSE. I RECOMMEND THAT EVERYONE AVOID THEIR SCAMS IN THE FIRST PLACE. I THINK THEY ARE DISGUSTING FRAUDSTERS.

Al
  16th of Nov, 2009

I completed thier offers over a year ago now. Still have not recieved my ipod touch... Just one huge scam. When I did contact them they told me that they were working on orders from october of the previous year. So I'm still waiting... I doubt I'm ever gonna see that ipod