Brandarama / never received giftcard

These people are liars. They keep saying the gift card is coming but somehow it never arrives. They keep changing the company that is handling the disbursement. First it was yourtopbrands then it was Mpell Solutions then Brandarama. They are all full of crap.

Comments

• Ef
      13th of Jul, 2009

I have been waiting for almost two years for Brandarama to make good on three offers I completed which total $700.00. I hae been getting the royal runaround. Then I receive a letter saying I must settle for about $210.00 or risk getting nothing. I knew I was in trouble then. I was supposed to receive this money in April but of course I did not. Today I got an Email saying they were in a quasi-bankrupt situation and would most likely get nothing. I am finally calling our District Attorney and the Attorney General's Office of Pa. I should have done this awhile ago. What a giant scam! The worse part they are still operating on the internet.

30th of Jul, 2009

Have been approved since late Feb 08 for a 1K visa, via YourTopBrands (part of Brandarama) got the run around like so many others, backlogged filling orders, etc., etc., , finally did the "rebate" thing via MPell solutions and was approved thru them. Then, MPell refers back to "Active Response Group" and that they will be handling, then ARG says they're in an audit, all certificates need to be approved, then BAM you go the YTB site and go to log on and there is a sob story about bankruptcy.

These offers used to work, I had received a couple of other gift cards thru them over the years, they always took longer than 8-12 weeks, but not much more.

Not sure if we have any recourse?

30th of Jul, 2009

The same exact thing happened to me. I have given up and told them to all go to hell. You can't get water our of a rotten stone.

• Tn
      5th of Aug, 2009

I was also ripped off by Mpell. There was nothing I could do about it as an individual, but I did file a complaint with the store that engaged their services so they would be aware of how their customers are treated. If enough people lodge complaints with the stores that work with Mpell, maybe Mpell will wake up and change their business ethics.