[Resolved] Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T / checking

Round Rock, TX, United States

The picture says it all. This bank charged me NSF fees when I have money in my account. When I complained, oh well to bad, 1 free fee reversal per year!

They have my mortgage as well. and it is never NEVER what the payment is suppose to be.

They always are charging random amounts, increasing the house payment sometimes by 500.00 a month, just out of the blue.

I thought Chase bank was bad, oooh no. This bank has to be one of the absolute worst banks in the world.

I blame myself, this is not the first account they have done this to me on. They closed my last account out and had 2 NSF fees on it. AFTER I CLOSED IT!!!

Then when I was stupid enough to open this account, thinking maybe the new branch would change things, NOPE. Without any warning or notice they withdrew the 75.00 in NSF charges, that were charged off on the old account from 2 years ago, to this new one.

What they are doing is criminal, I hope they are brought to justice soon.

Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T

• Resolution statement

• Please contact BB&T at 888-628-3926.

Je