brahney industries / non payment

601 route 206 suite 26-474Hillsborough, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 908-281-5118

doesnt pay employees. doesnt offer benifits. makes employees work holidays without overtime wages. employees illegal imagrants
Ja

Comments

Ha
  30th of Aug, 2008
had to fight to get my house out of foreclosure when i worked for Brahney industries, and also waited for 4 weeks before receiving my paychecks i wouldnt recomend this company to anyone
Pe
  3rd of Apr, 2009
I think both authors would benfit from the spell check and a class on punctuation and capitilization. Looks like this guy probably got caught hiring the parasitic gutter trash that cant live with-in their means. Thankfully Obama was elected so now all of us "taxpayers" can pay to get this employees loan modified because they dont understand that when you make $600.00 a week you cant spend $800.00 and expect to have money to pay your bills.

I am only speculating, but the owner of the company was probably smart enough to print this and capture the ip address. For the "illiterate" out there, that tracks where an email was sent from. Hopefully when all the dates get put togeather this ex-employee will be able to remortgage their house to get togeather money for a retainer for a lawyer.
St
  4th of Apr, 2009
Peter, thank you for notifying me of this eroneous post. Considering the fact that we haven’t terminated a single employee of our company since 2007 and these posts were from 2008 I can only assume one thing has transpired. Our employees are the backbone to our organization and are the reason our business model is so successful. We adhere to all applicable laws for Wages & Hours Compliance for the State Of New Jersey along with collecting documented paperwork to ensure all of our employees are legally able to work in the United States. With our aggressive expansion into several markets in the tri-state area last year this has created a wave of fictitious rumors and racially charged remarks about our company which are most likely being initiated by our competitors who are jealous of our great success.

In regard to your suggestion of logging the i.p. address and or serving a subpoena on the web site administrator to divulge the authors, either one will just be a waste of time and energy. If someone has gone to this much trouble to try to slander our great organization, it is most likely a competitor who is financially distressed and instead of being educated / smart enough to spend the time and energy to fix their failing business versus attacking us, they have chosen to attempt to discredit our great organization. With most of them have little to no assets, a lawsuit against them would waste valuable time and money to find out that upon receiving a judgment against them, that they don’t have two nickels to rub together and will continue spending the rest of their lives “working” in a failing business.

Thank you again for bringing this to my attention, don’t believe the hype.

Brahney Industries Logo Brahney Industries