braesview apartments / fraudulent practices

1 11501 braesview #411San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6197727606

my apartments were ran fine until the bethany group took over. everyother month i have a notice on my door stating my rent has not been paid. either someone is stealing in the office or someone cant do there math. this month someone paid my rent and 30 days later i'm being locked out of my apartment and being evicted because they cant keep track of there money. it's embarassing to have these notices on my door every month when I am actually paying them the correct amount on time every month. every other month there is a problem when i pay them. i cant get anything fixed in my apartment. my carpet was ruined from a flood and they were supposed to replace it and it never was as well as bleach coming out of my faucets and ruining my towels and nothing is being done.

Ja

Comments

Ma
  18th of Jan, 2009

I HAD THAT PROBLEM AS WELL. I PAID FOR MY LAST TWO MONTHS OF RENT IN ADVANCED AND ON THAT SECOND MONTH MY HUSBAND GOT A CALL THAT OUR LOCKS WOULD BE CHANGED IF HE DIDN'T COME BY AND PAY IMMEDIATELY. IT GOT WORSE FROM THERE. WE MOVED OUT IN JULY 08 AND IT WAS OCTOBER BEFORE WE GOT OUR SECURITY DEPOSIT BACK. I SPENT MONTHS ON THE PHONE WITH THEM AND THEY KEPT GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND. WHEN I FINALLY DID RECEIVE MY CHECK, THEY SHORTED ME $100. WHEN I TALKED TO THEM, THEY FINALLY CONSENTED AND SAID THEY OWED ME THE MONEY, BUT HAVE YET SENT IT. NOW, MY PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS DON'T GET RETURNED. IT HAS BEEN A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.
WHEN WE FIRST MOVED IN, THE PROPERTY WAS UNDER A DIFFERENT MANAGEMENT. WE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS AFTER IT BECAME THE BETHANY GROUP.