[Resolved] Brad's Deals — fix your system
I understand and realize that many deals sell out very fast, but why can't you do anything with your system to make ti show that the items are no longer available? Can't it show it automatically?
I ordered several items and only after making a payment I found out that they were out of stock and I had to open disputes to refund. It takes some time I don't have. Please, look into the matter and fix it as soon as possible.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Brad's Deals Customer Care's Response · Nov 24, 2017
Hi Ted, we do understand the frustration here and apologize. We do our best to stay on top of our deals and expire as soon as something is sold out or increases in price and in some cases we do rely on comments from our fans to let us know when a deal is unavailable. If you do run into issues where you order the item and it sells out, please let us know right away and we'll expire the deal, but also get in touch with the retailer for you to resolve the refund as soon as possible. You can reach us anytime at [protected]@bradsdeals.com. Again, we do apologize for any frustration.
More Brad's Deals Complaints & Reviews
- Bradsdeals.com - Don't buy from this seller 
- [Resolved] Brad's Deals - grace and callie designs
- Brad's Deals - Fraudulent business practice
- Brad's Deals - macy’s black friday 
- Bradsdeals.com - They post incorrect info on the website
- www.bradsdeals.com - Seller doesn't provide orders and info
- www.bradsdeals.com - They worked so slow and still no delivery of the order
- [Resolved] Brad's Deals - dooney & bourke east west shopper
- [Resolved] Brad's Deals - unauthorized purchases made today - 7 total