[Resolved] Brad's Dealsfix your system

T Nov 24, 2017

I understand and realize that many deals sell out very fast, but why can't you do anything with your system to make ti show that the items are no longer available? Can't it show it automatically?
I ordered several items and only after making a payment I found out that they were out of stock and I had to open disputes to refund. It takes some time I don't have. Please, look into the matter and fix it as soon as possible.

• Resolution Statement

• Brad's Deals Customer Care's Response · Nov 24, 2017

Hi Ted, we do understand the frustration here and apologize. We do our best to stay on top of our deals and expire as soon as something is sold out or increases in price and in some cases we do rely on comments from our fans to let us know when a deal is unavailable. If you do run into issues where you order the item and it sells out, please let us know right away and we'll expire the deal, but also get in touch with the retailer for you to resolve the refund as soon as possible. You can reach us anytime at [protected]@bradsdeals.com. Again, we do apologize for any frustration.