Bradlows Furniture / couches

1 cosmo city, South Africa

I bought the couches at cosmo city mall last year after 3 months they got damaged i went to the store to lodge a complain and i also called and spoke to the Manager who promised to come and collect the couch to fix them, I told Him that i dont want the couches fixed because I was not happy with the quality of the leather on the couches . I waited for them to get back to me with feedback and as a result I did not pay the account which accumulated arrears . I then went back to the store again to complain as the arrears were affecting my credit record and the damage on the couches was getting worse and the consultant advised me to pay the arrears so that they can fix the problem . I refused to pay because i lodged a complaint long before the arrears and it was not attended to . I am now getting threats from the store that they want to come to work because i am not paying the account . I dont want the couches anymore and i want to cancel the contract with Bradlows so that they can clear my name .please contact me on [protected]

Ma