Bradford Exchange / miracles blossom ring
My name is Rebecca Tarmon, I saw a Ad for the "Miracles blossom Ring". I fell in LOVE with that ring instantly! My Dear husband wanted me to have this for my Birthday. He is sick an won't be with me much longer. I have called twice and spoke to Customer Service, I was told they were sending me a return box & label. This has been almost a month ago... The Rose fell of the ring. My heart broke! My payments have continued to be taken of my card. But I don't even have a wearable ring.
Please someone contact me immediately about this issue. I would love, as would my sick husband to see this beautiful ring on my hand.
Please call me at [protected] ASAP. KIND REGARDS,
More Bradford Exchange Complaints & Reviews
- The Bradford Exchange - misrepresented goods 
- Bradford Exchange - junk jewelry - not like the picture
- Bradford Exchange - coins 
- Bradford Exchange - many notices after payment 
- The Bradford Exchange - poor quality and poor customer service 
- Bradford Exchange - very poor service 
- Bradfordexchange - total scam!! do not deal with bradford exchange!!
- Bradfordexchange - this company is a scam!
- Bradford Exchange - items ordered being broken when I get them
- Bradford Exchange - stay from these folks