Brach'speppermint christmas tree nougats

My husband ate one of these candies that were purchased recently. While chewing it he bit on something very hard. He spit it out the washed the nougat off and it was a molar cap. We immediately inspected his teeth, but it was not his tooth.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Oakbrook Terrace, ILIt was in the candy. He was very distressed as was I due to the possibility of transmitted diseases and the chance of injury, besides totally grossed out. Beware of this product. I would like an explanation as to how a tooth can be imbedded in their candy

Brach's

Po

Comments

Dec 29, 2018

no offense, but you really should put a trigger warning on this photo. Looking at your husband's tooth was really disgusting. I saw no foreign object, just a tooth and it was rather gross.

Dec 29, 2018

oh ok nvm, I just re-read this it was NOT his tooth, sorry. That is incredibly disturbing!!!

•   Dec 30, 2018

Unmm that's your husband's crown. There is no way a molar crown could have been embedded in that candy without your husband noticing this huge, bumpy, not-candy-white rock sticking out of it.

And if he did, he's a gluttonous pig. Whataprince!

•   Dec 30, 2018

How lucky they are! All these bodily prizes!