Brach'smaple nut goodies

bought 3 bags of maple nut goodies at mierjers grocery in normal il they where all hard and crunchy they suck batch #8AO3BB183 best buy 10/03/2018 I expected to get the original and got these please change back to the fudgey center please I will no longer buy this product if it does not go back you had a great candy and ruined it I have been eating these for about 50 years thanks for listening !

Da
Apr 04, 2018

Comments

• La
      Apr 04, 2018

Today, April 4th, 2018 purchased 2 bags of Brach's candies. One bag was "Bridge Mix", the other was Maple Nut Goodies, the Bridge Mix was fine. The Maple Numt Goodies was the worst tasting "stuff" in my 82 years of eating anything that I've tasted. Once the shell candy was gone, the rest was like gnawing on a board. NO flavor and hard as a rock The number above the Best By date is 7Jo2BB182 with date of July 2, 2018. These were purchased at Dollar General in

fowler, Indiana on US Highway 52 ant the store had 406 above the dood entrance. Lawrence Kimmel PO Box 324, 107 Wood Street, Mount Ayr, Indiana 47964 Ph [protected]

• Re
      Apr 05, 2018

I love Maple Nut Goodies, but the last batch I bought was hard in the middle, like the above comment posted by Daniel. Looking closer, I see that the bag says "crunchy toffee" but I was expecting the same kind as I've been eating for the last 40 years. I want to avoid crunchy candy to save my teeth and will request my money back.

• Pa
      Apr 10, 2018

Appalled at the quality of Brach's 260 pc peppermints. Some not even wrapped. Some were "sticky"...like they had been in someones mouth and then bagged ? One even had pieces of another piece of candy "stuck" to it...even "inside" the wrapper. Think there is a "health issue" involved here ? Bar code... [protected] Best by 7/23/2019 Doubt that you will address this...