Brach'smaple nut goodies

There is a serious problem with the quality of "Maple Nut Goodies" currently being sold. I see from other consumer comments on your website, I'm not the only person to have an issue with this product. I have been buying Maple Nut Goodies for over 60 years, this product has always had the highest quality and consistently good taste.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Concord, NCThe last (2) packages I purchased have been horrible, they are extremely hard and crunchy. The taste is not what I've come to expect and enjoy for 6 decades. I purchased both packages at Walmart in Concord, NC, the batch# above the "best by" date is 6K16BB183.
The best by date is 08/16/2017. Please tell me that you are aware of the cause for this change in quality/taste, and that you have taken the necessary steps to resolve this problem ASAP!!
Sincerely,
Ed Tucker

Et
Mar 28, 2017

Comments

• Sy
      Jun 10, 2017

same here in iowa

• Ra
      Jun 30, 2017

I just purchased 2 bags (at different stores) & both were awful. The coating was flaking off & they were really hard. I bought the second bag thinking maybe the candy at Walgreens wasn't stored properly & was exposed to heat, but the bag from Walmart was the same. What a bummer. =(
    ~Sad in FL

Apr 25, 2019

Okay I thought I was the only one with complaints regarding the Maple Nut candy, the quality is no longer there, I do not like the one with the toffee. All your customer is asking for is he original candy, the last time I had the original candy was about four years ago, so I just stop buying the Maple Nut candy.