Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

I bought 2 bags at Dollar Tree. I got it home and it was really different and neither me nor my kids could eat it. The shell was soft and gooey but the inside was rock hard and my husband broke whose tooth on it. We opened the second bad and it was just as bad. They were bought on May 26h and have a sell by date of 12/07/2017. The code numbers were 7C09BB182
I would like to get replacements because I know how goo they have been and I want to prove it to my kids.
My name is Andrea Taylor
6085 Studley Rd
Mechanicsville VA 23116
[protected]
Please prove to my family that customer service is still alive. Thank you and god bless.

Brach's
Brach's

An
May 26, 2017

Comments

• Pa
      Sep 27, 2017

I have bought Maple Goodies for years.They were always soft and chewy. I have gotten maple nut goodies lately from CVS, dollar general and Walmart, all maple nut goodies were hard as rocks, thank goodness I didn't chip a tooth. I want refunds for these maple nut goodies 14oz. Bags. The latest bag gotten 9-25-17 said good until 3-14 2018.Hope you get this problem fixed, or no more will I buy anything Brachs products ever again john. L. Parker. 183 Easy st. Harleyville, SC 29448

• Li
      Nov 30, 2017

Has anyone received a response from this company about the maple nut goodies

• La
      Dec 18, 2017

At first I thought I got a bad bag and threw them away! My favorite ‘go to’ candy gone wrong! I would love to know why Brach changed them!!!

• Li