Bra Components / Fraud

1 220 Loudon Road # 220Concord, NH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8888321332

Where do I start? I would say FRAUD! I have a difficult time finding bras that fit properly, so when I stumbled upon this website, I was inspired to make my own bra... I ordered a kit, and when the fabrics arrived, dear lord, they were the polar opposite of "perfectly matching". It appears that the components were dyed in a pot, not with industrial equipment. The colors were such dramatic, uneven hues of each other, there is no way that I would wear them together. Well, that is not the only problem, good luck getting in touch with Craig Eaton or any other person (I think he may be the only person) at the company, the toll free number appears to be for a virtual mailbox system, and no one answers, I attempted to get through for 4 days. At this point, I became concerned, so I did some research. OMG, if you Google "Craig Eaton" it appears that he has a long history of ripping people off in NYC, he was arrested on larceny charges for stealing from a dyeing company. If you put the address of bracomponents.com into Google and hit maps, it is a storage facility in Concord, NH, so the company in fact is a storage bin. I'll guess I have been scammed, I hope he does not get away with this, it is terrible. Well, the components are going in the trash!!! After all, I have come to the realization that without comprehensive training, making a bra is nearly impossible anyway.

Comments

• Ru
      11th of Dec, 2010

Who woulda thunk to do a 5-second google search before you send a complete stranger money. And after you recieved exactly what you asked for, realize you are too incompetent to assemble it. Now the only course of action: slander. God Bless America.

• Da
      4th of Jan, 2011

BE WARNED ABOUT THIS COMPANY, the man behind it is a criminal. My husband owns a well known private label clothing company in New York City; I established a relationship with Craig Eaton who represented himself as the owner of the company. He did dyeing work for my husband's company and seemed to do a good a job, even though the business was located in the back of a fabric store and definitely looked sketchy, I brought him a couple of couture pieces from my personal wardrobe to dye. The work came out good and Craig seemed to be a decent guy so I assumed that I would be able to use him for future dyeing needs that I would have. I gathered about ten pieces from my wardrobe, all very expensive designer pieces and brought them to him at the fabric store. I did not hear back from him and over 1 month had passed, so I decided to call and find out what was going on. To my surprise, Craig had moved to NH to set up another business, which made no sense to me because he said he was the owner??? I rushed down to find out where my clothes were, basically panicked at this point, to be told that here was no record of my clothes and that they were nowhere to be found. The man who turned out to be the real owner told me that Craig basically ran the company into the ground and took off with a bunch of people's clothes and money. He was very apologetic and put forth every effort to help me find my clothes, but could not offer their whereabouts. He did however give me Craig Eaton's phone number in Concord, NH where he was living, so I called. I got through to Craig and his reply was that he no longer was with the company and that it was not his responsibility, I would have to sue the company, offering no more help or the location of my clothes, he was very cold. Considering that I personally handed the box to Craig whom I established the relationship with, and he represented to me that he was the owner of the company, I hold him accountable for stealing my clothes. Fortunately, the real owner of the company agreed to a settlement and paid me for my clothes, but nothing will ever replace my clothes. It is no mystery to me why the about us section of his website has the company name crossed out, God only knows how many people he did this to. All I can say is BUYER BEWARE.

4th of Apr, 2012
    Bra Components - Inaccurate measurements
    bracomponents.com

I have ordered twice from this company and each time I have been shorted on the fabric due to the way the fabric has been cut. The cuts are no way close to being straight. It looks as though the cuts were made by someone in the first or second grade. The fabric, when folded with the selvage edge together, leaves substantially uneven edges at the top and bottom of fabric which makes it difficult to layout pattern pieces. I make customized bras and panties and had really hoped to utilize this company as my supplier, but I'll search elsewhere.

• En
      4th of Apr, 2012

funny funny funny zelliej!!!

Laugh my tits off.

who cares if the cuts are straight or not???? Have you ever seen a straight boob? Me neither but I will keep up the conquest. I seen melons, rugby balls, fried eggs and proper udders but I long to see a straight one... are they not at least pointed... they can't be straight surely?

5th of Apr, 2012

Neither one of you obviously knows anything about sewing! SIZE is not the issue - good thing for you both put together huh, ? How's that for a straight cut! Isn't it peculiar to receive 2 responses within 24 hours... from employees no doubt.

• Th

I like them crooked.

5th of Apr, 2012

I guess only the certifiable would be loitering around a public complaint website to make jest on bras! Get a life! My complaint serves as a warning to others. If this complaint doesn't pertain to you making bras then get your hand out your pants and move on.

5th of Apr, 2012

No, customized means the very pretty, lacy, colorful and exotic dainties that my customers special order for special occasions. Not the crap you saw your mom or sister wearing when you were peeking through the peephole. Sorry, but I won't be wasting anymore of my time chatting with you...cyber...whatever you are. It has been entertaining though. gggg

• En
      6th of Apr, 2012

I gotta be totally honest with ya, OP, customised, as in, 'dainty' does sound better to me!