B&Q / delays in delivery
Mid-August, I wanted to build a simple carport and went to the neaest biggish B&Q. Amazingly they did have all the bits and pieces in stock, but promised me delivery within 3 or 4 days. Well, it took close to a month. <br />
I phoned in repeatedly and was given the runabout each time.Eventually, they got their act together and delivered; but they could not even tell me more or less what time to expect the stuff. Wasted 3 weeks of perfect weather+1 Saturday waiting for the delivery man!<br />
A letter of complaint to B&Q head office in Renfrewshire went answered - not even the courtesy of an acknowledgment.<br />
I need not add what I think ofB&Q.
More B&Q Complaints & Reviews
- B&Q - Bathroom Installation 
- B&Q - unfinished work 
- B&Q - Product not fit for purpose 
- B&Q - Everyone appears to be &passing the book&... 
- B&Q - Awful experience 
- B&Q / Diy.com - Don't use this company to fit anything!
- B&Q - Price of paint
- B&Q - Work end of line sale 
- B&Q Bury - Poor Customer Service
- B & Q - Never again