bpm-lux.com / Fake fees and no reply to my complaints

United States Review updated:

Don’t subscribe for the scamming website www.bpm-lux.com. I subscribed for them, and they started to steal from me. They charged me for the subscription, but after that they took some other sums. WTF? They didn’t explain and refused to reply to my direct questions, as well as it was impossible to get money back.I wonder if there are people, who face the same problems. What measures do you take in order to stop it?

Fe
Sep 21, 2014

More bpm-lux.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Dc
      Oct 09, 2014

what kind of fees they are charging you?

coz i am finding parcel forwarding company recently and thinking to uae this company

• Vk
      May 01, 2015

I 'm a subscriber for 3 years without major complaints. They are not scam, their service is generally up to promise, but unfortunately you may face much higher charges than they advertise. When you request a forward service, they show you a quote, but then supposedly charge the actual shipping cost. It may happen to match the quote, or be as high as twice of the quoted amount. Quite annoying. Never happened to me to be lower than the quote. Customer support always responds with explanation, but doesn't offer to fix problems in any way, like refund or better estimator. I notice website is get updated to get rid of the most frustrating mistakes, but i's not issue free.