BPL Gallery / Poor sales services

1 United States

I have purchased BPL C-161 fridge from BPL Gallery, Anil Radio & Electricals, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi on 6.11.2001. I purchased it under Standard Chartered Bank's Instabuy scheme. Being financed by S&C Bank, the original cash memo was not given to me as it was to be sent to the Bank. I got delivery Challan and Guarantee Card. Now my fridge is not working since10th April, 06. Its compressor is presently under 5 years' warranty period. I lodged my complaint to authorised customer care centre M-s.Perfect Service, Vikaspuri, New Delhi they checked the fridge and asked to orginal cash memo. I showed challan and G.Card to them but they refused to accept these original documents. I also contacted main BPL Service centre and requested them to give directions to M-s.Perfect Service to accept the documents and attend the complaint but they also not accepted my request. Instead M-s.Prefect Service making bargaining with me for repairing my fridge. Now I compelled to write this about the poor after sales services and misbehaviour of M-s. BPL with its esteemed customers.

Hi