BPI Phone banking / incompetent tl phonebanker

1 Philippines Review updated:

I am a long time BPI Credit cardholder, more than 10 years. And I always dread and despise calling their customer care line 89-1000 because the agents keep on changing and do not even know how to handle our concerns. So, more often I ask for the TL (team leader) – in charge of the cu agents, which are the frontliners. But never did I know that this Roanne Javier, a TL won’t do me any good either!
I called up yesterday, Sept 30 to inquire about my BPI Online Express Credit Card, a different BPI credit card which was issued to me, exclusively for my online purchases. Since this was issued about 2-3 years ago and I still have it and haven’t used it. I called to ask if it is still good to us. Of course I am very familiar with their USUAL verification, my birthday (which I may add almost everybody knows, so I do not understand how this will verify my personality). But, when she asked me about my recent payments, I could not answer because it is my office who pays for it. I do not even see my billing statement! I have five credit cards in my possession, and my office pays for my purchases. So when she asked me which establishment was the last time I used it, I couldn’t even remember? Though I mentioned I was in ARaneta Center area since it was Sale there! And I am sure I used it in one of the shops there! And when she asked me what was my last payment? I told her, I do not have in my possession, since the file is in my office! So I agreed for her to call back the following day, Monday since it was a Sunday, Sept 30.
She did call me today, Oct 1, Monday, so I said okay verify me again and then I will pass on the phone to my secretary, Rosalie and this ROANNE JAVIER, the TL, says she cannot talk to my secretary since I have to PERSONALLY be the one on the phone to tell her my latest payment! WHOA! I can’t help but curse, because WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE my secretary talking and dictating to you what she sees on our BPI folder, than I BE THE ONE TO TELL HER! It is a Monday and a lot of transactions are in front of me, and are more important, and costs money than I be on the phone and dictate to her! So my secretary with my BPI file on hand, I passed my Iphone to her. But, You know what this Roanne Javier did? She just said goodbye to my secretary without even handling and answering my concern in the first place!

Comments

25th of Sep, 2014

To know more about BPI, please Google this: complaints against BPI, specifically www. pinoymoneytalk.com/problems-with-bpi/comment-page-87/#comments.