BPCL Distributor / Arun Enterprises / Document fraud

1 India Review updated:

In an incident in year 2003, I wanted my Indane Gas Connection transferred to Arun Enterprises Bhawani Peth Pune(Prop. Arun Choudhry). As the process I submitted the Transfer Voucher issued by my previous Indane Dealer to Arun Enterprises. I was told to collect the papers next day due to insufficient stationary, I was not at all worried because I was working as a close associate for Bharat Gas Distributors for setting up IVR Helpline. After a week I was called by Arun Enterprises and was asked to collect the papers, which unfortunately were not sufficient and looked mishandled. Later I got to know when checked with Arun Choudhry himself that Original papers are lost and was assured by him that he will look after this matter and will give original papers back very soon. To my shear disappointment, it has not happened till now year-2008. The ultimate answer I have got is "You have lost your connection".

I am really disappointed to say that I have lost my Good Friend-Arun Choudhry along with Connection Papers. But no regret to say that it is a classic case of Documentation Fraud, which will soon be brought to Territory Manager's notice with other higher authorities of BPCL sitting in Mumbai.

Comments

• Mr
      18th of Nov, 2009

My connection: - Mr. Umesh Chand Sharma
    D-682, chawla colony, ballabhgarh,
    Faridabad (121004), Haryana.
    9953638285.
    My consumer no is 26788.

Subject : Misbehaving & give me threat to cut my connection without any reason.

Sir,

I am facing trouble from Bharat Gas here in Vinod gas agency in ballabhgarh. I had booked my cylinder two months back, and since then have been reminding the agency continuously about the this. But they are indifferent to making a delivery to my cylinder timely after proper booking & when we talk to them for this behavior then they misbehaving with me & give me threat to cut my gas connection without any legal reason. My husband is central govt. employee (In Army) and it is not possible for me to bear all these nonsense.

Kindly clarify and take necessary action against this agency.

Address to the Agency: Thanks.

VINOD BHARAT GAS AGENCY,