BPCL / delay in delivery of refill

India Review updated:

I have already given a complaint on the toll free no. and the complaint no. is [protected]. My consumer no is 1068. The complaint is registered almost 15 days back and till date i have not received any feedback from the company.
My distributor namely Jhanavi Gas agency Panaji Goa has not been giving delivery within 48 hours as per your company policy but we used to get within 7 days but for the last 5 months he has been delivering after 15 days and the last month after 25 days. On contacting there is no good response and rude behaviour from the staff.The same was told to the owner he neglected and he also behaved the same way.
AT PANAJI there is another distribotur namely Goa Gas he delivers to my neighbours within 3 - 4 days for the last 5 months and earlier also. When told to the owner of the Jhanavi he tells that you can change the distributor for better service.
I was informed by the Distributor that the Bharat gas company was not supplying them with required no of cylinders hence is the delay.But when found out from Goa Gas it was not so.
The customer care had told that my complaint would be responded within 3 days by the company but so sad it is not so.
I want immediate action as not only me but many consumers are getting the delivery even after 25 days.
waiting for your quick response.
Thanks
MAhabaleshwar naIK
Althino panaji goa mobile no [protected]

Comments

• Kh
      23rd of Apr, 2011
    BPCL - Domestic Gas cylinder not delivered
    Excel Gas Service
    India

I booked my domestic gas cylinder on 16.04.2011 but till date (i.e.23.04.2011) my gas cylinder is not yet delivered. I tried calling the agency but as usual they are purposefully kept busy. When they pick up they say they will send it tommorrow. May I get to know why such long time is required only by these people to deliver the cylinder when across the country within 4 days of booking you get ur cylinder. Can govt. or BPCL take action against such lenient people providing one of the most essential service.

• Mo
      17th of May, 2011
    BPCL - GAS DEALER
    BPCL
    India

ALL GAS DEALERS IN INDIA ARE VERY AROGANT, HIGH NOSE.THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO BAHAVE WITH PUBLIC.THIS WELL KNOWN FACTS ARE KNOWN BY THOSE MARKETING DEPT OF THAT RESPECTIVE COMPANY.STILL HOW DO THEY SURVIVE.WHY THEIR LISCENSE DOES NOT GET CANCELLED.SO MORAL OF THE STORY THAT ALL THESE MARKETING DEPT TAKES LOTS OF BRIBE FROM THESE GAS DEALER, SO NORMAL PUBLIC DOES NOT GET ANY RELIEF.TAKE MY CASE, I STAY IN W.B(SRERAMPORE).MY GAS DEALER ANAND GAS SERVICE.I AM COMPLAINING AGAINST HIM FOR LAST 3 YRS, WHAT I COULD DO TO HIM, NOTHING.

• Ra
      31st of May, 2011

I booked my domestic gas cylinder on 15.5.2011 but till date (i.e.31.05.2011) my gas cylinder is not yet delivered.My consumer no. 15889. I tried calling the agency but as usual they are purposefully kept busy. When they pick up they say they will send it tommorrow. May I get to know why such long time is required only by these people to deliver the cylinder when across the country within 4 days of booking you get ur cylinder. Can govt. or BPCL take action against such lenient people providing one of the most essential service.

RAGHUNANDAN MISHRA
    11/25 NEW CIT BUILDING KOL- 10
    MB. 9831210759

DEALER NAME: CALCUTTA FLAME
    98/1 RAMKRISHNA SAMADHI LANE KOL - 54(WB)

• Mo
      1st of Jun, 2011

I HAVE ALREADY DONE SO ON THIS SITE ON 17.05.I AM SURE THIS IS JUST EYE WASH.IF ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINST THEN GAS DEALER WILL NOT PAY ANY BRIBE.

• Ek
      7th of Sep, 2013

kumar, consumer no 3254, booking refrence 57860027 dt10.8.2013.Refill not delivered so far.e.mail id [protected]@yahoo.com. contact no;09447091576. wanys to know the status.

3rd of Jun, 2016
    BPCL - DELAY IN DELIVERY,NOT DELIVERED AT HOME
    KAMLA GAS SERVICE
    NEHRU NAGAR GREEN VERGE GHAZIABAD.
    GHAZIABAD
    Phone: 0120-3268111

Bharat Gas Complaints & Reviews - delay in delivery & not delivered at home
    Review all Bharat Gas complaints

Bharat Gas
    Posted: 2014/03/11 by SANTANU PRASAD

delay in delivery & not delivered at home
    Complaint Rating:
    Company information:
    kamla gas service
    India

I S.PRASD CONSUMER NO-31417, AGENCY NAME-KAMLA GAS SERVICE, AGENCY CODE NO 113494, NEHRU NAGAR GREEN VERGE GHAZIABAD. TELE NO-0120-2792596, 0120-2792339&
    0120-3268111.
    I HAD BOOKED DATED 02/03/2014 BY ON LINE BOOKING .. BUT AFTER BOOKING 10 DAYS I HAD YET NOT RECEIVED THE CYLINDER. AND ALSO THEY DID NOT PICK THE CALL FOR ABOVE LAND LINE NUMBER .IF MANY TIMES I CALL THEY ATTEND THE PHONE FOR DELIVERY POSOITION OF ABOVE BOOKING THEY REPLY VERY RUDELY THE CYLINDER IS NOT COMING FROM BOTTLING PLANT SO DELIVERY IS NOT POSSIBLE.. BUT DELIVERY IS SHOWN ON ABOVE BOOKING AS INTERNET BOOKING AS BELOW:-
    View Order Status

Ref No. Order Dt. Qty. Status Delivery Dt.
    131933710 02-Mar-2014 1 P
    108355052 22-Jan-2014 1 D 23-Jan-2014
    0 04-Dec-2013 1 D 04-Dec-2013

THEREFORE SOLVE THE ABOVE PROBLEMS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    AND GIVE MESSEGE IN THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ID;-