BP Gas Station / Bad Gas
I went to this gas station on Monday June 2, 2008 to fill up my brand new Yukon XL Denili 2008. I paid about $130.00 and left. The next day my engine light came on so I took it to the dealership to see what was wrong with it and they told me that I put bad gas in the car. The gas I put in was mixed with water and they needed to drain it. They told me that they had to get all the gas out of the engine, and out all the places the gas runs to in my brand new SUV. They don't cover bad gas and now I have t0 come up with $600.00 after I just purchased a $70, 000.00 automobil. I am very mad about this and I will never never purchase gas from another BP as long as I live. So anyone whom uses these gas station better watch out or you will get screwed. The whole thing that gets me is that I thought BP was the best gas around but, I was wrong.
More BP Gas Station Complaints & Reviews
- BP Mystique Shingles - Will not stay on 
- BP Canada Shingles - Poor Shingle Life - Bad Warranty! 
- BP - Defective Shingles 
- BP Mosaic Shingles - Shingle problems 
- BP Gas Station - Bad customer service 
- BP Gas Station - customer reward card
- British Petroleum - unethical behaviour
- BP - bp / unleaded petrol coming through diesel pump
- British Petroleum - I requested a second credit card in my name and was denied without cause 
- BP - funding my account.