BP Gas Station / Poor Pump Maintenance
This station has been poorly run for over a year now.Every time you go in, 3 to 4 pumps are out of order, there is no receipt paper for pay at the pump transactions. Now the latest, when I insert my BPcard the message comes on "See attendant". The attendant who doesn't speak English, wants to hold onto the card until you are through pumping gas, but you first must give the amount you wish to purchase.
Since I always fill my tank, I don't know an amount.
When you do find someone to complain to, the answer is always "We're new owners, it will be fixed next week" Next week has never come.
All other brand stations I patronize still have pay at the pump convenience - and it is showing at this station, as there are always very few customers anymore.
More BP Gas Station Complaints & Reviews
- BP Mystique Shingles - Will not stay on 
- BP Canada Shingles - Poor Shingle Life - Bad Warranty! 
- BP - Defective Shingles 
- BP Mosaic Shingles - Shingle problems 
- BP Gas Station - Bad customer service 
- British Petroleum - overcharge at fuel station
- BP Gas Station - customer reward card
- British Petroleum - unethical behaviour
- BP - bp / unleaded petrol coming through diesel pump
- British Petroleum - I requested a second credit card in my name and was denied without cause