BOXSETSERIES.com / location

I tried to buy my son a dvd set of Mad Men Seasons 1-3 as a birthday gift and Amazon sent me to the site Boxsetseries.com. I have used Amazon before but no more. I had a hard time getting my order placed - it took 4-5 days and customer service was slow to non-existent. I never could get a straight answer. Come to find out Boxset series is in China. I ordered a gift for my son nearly a month ago and I'm not even sure if it is shipped yet. According to the tracking info, it looks like it is sitting on a dock in China. Amazon needs to disclose this info. I will only purchase from E-Bay in the future - where that kind of information is mentioned up front - not after the order is placed. This is deveiving and should be illegal.

Comments

• Kc
      22nd of Feb, 2010

i placed an order also and, now can not confirm my order. i am also not worried about my credit card information.

What action can i take to cancel the order and not allow my card to be charged?

• Zz
      23rd of Feb, 2010

I also placed an orer and now I am worried. Have either of the above resolved the problem?

• Al
      30th of Aug, 2010
    BOXSETSERIES.com - Money paid but no delivery
    Boxsetseries.com
    boxsetseries.com

Money was deducted from my credit card for a dvd box set I ordered, but I have not received any correspondence from them regarding delivery of the product. My money has thus been stolen!!