Boxing Gloves & Hand Wraps / Goods Never Arrived

United Kingdom, England, South Yorkshire, Doncaster Review updated:
Cutting Edge Martial Arts Supplies (NS Trading Ltd
Trent Gardens Kirk Sandall Doncaster DN3 1SR
Phone: Not Mentioned
I ordered a pair of boxing gloves and hand wraps from www.cuttingedgemartialartssupplies.co.uk/ more than a week ago.
I still haven't received the goods. I also have paid extra money for fast delivery via courier (guaranteed within 24/72 hours from order date).
My bank statement shows the transaction was succesful (£60.73) but I haven't received anything as of yet.
I sent an email to the address on their website "sales@cuttingedgemartialartssupplies.co.uk" (twice) but had no reply whatsoever and the website does not provide any contact telephone number.
Although I found it, eventually, through a business classified website and discovered that the same telephone number does not exist (i get the "dialed an incorretct number" message).
I don't know how to claim for the goods or money back as I can not contact anybody on the other side for an explanation.
Please I'm looking for help.

N  19th of Mar, 2011 by

Boxing Gloves - Delivery
Sports Direct
Scotland, Borders
United Kingdom
Phone: 07598657930

next day delivery means the follwing day from when the order was processed 100% through the company which usually intells that the item will get shipped out the next day... and you will recieve it the day after.